Our Response To The Events At The Nation’s Capitol: Statement By Carol Tomé

ROBO MOD

I'm a Robot
Staff member
“We are appalled by the lawlessness and violence that unfolded at the U.S. Capitol and strongly condemn the actions of those individuals who participated in the illegal activities that destroyed property and cost lives. We must peacefully and constructively find ways to advance the common good of our country within the bounds of our Constitutional framework and through the peaceful transition of power.

UPS believes the democratic process is a fundamental and sacred cornerstone for America. Since our founding, our country has stood for free, fair and peaceful elections. The outcome of the recent elections is clear and a peaceful transition of power is necessary. There is still much work to do to foster healing and unity within our divided nation, but now is the time to come together in purpose as one.

UPS will continue to deliver what matters every day to Americans and those around the world. We will be a champion of unity and live our values of fairness and integrity. And we will continue to move our world forward by helping to build safer, stronger and more resilient communities founded on justice and economic opportunity for all.”

textat3

I would say she is smart. She was CFO of Home Depot and on the board of UPS for years before being CEO. She is very well regarded in the business world. She is the first CEO since UPS went public who has moved the stock and has personally turned 1M into into 1.7 million since June 2, 2020 through her purchase of UPS stock. She is a smart lady no doubt.

Over70irregs

Just make sure what she says applies within the workplace. The company has done a lot to people over the years and covers up the laundry with public image awards. Its her shift now so we’ll see....

I would say she is smart. She was CFO of Home Depot and on the board of UPS for years before being CEO. She is very well regarded in the business world. She is the first CEO since UPS went public who has moved the stock and has personally turned 1M into into 1.7 million since June 2, 2020 through her purchase of UPS stock. She is a smart lady no doubt.
Well it's not hard to do when with the middle of a pandemic and the revenue and profits was double what Wall Street expected

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s only a matter of time the union and ups lynches me for refusing to remove my Trump sticker from my personal vehicle in their parking lot.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
congress has been at war with the public for decades. the protestors gave them a taste of their own medicine.
I’m glad they banged the doors down , shoulda lit the place on fire too...no wonder they make these building out of granite/stone
🧔✊

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
150E6A02-2631-4542-A452-CEC49986BA9E.jpeg

✊🧔

rickyb

I wish people were this involved whenever 9/11 happened....9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!
🧔✊
or govt just used it as an excuse to go to war and take away your rights.

i find it hard to believe the govt or wall street would blow up the wtc as they are in bed together.

rickyb

I’m glad they banged the doors down , shoulda lit the place on fire too...no wonder they make these building out of granite/stone
🧔✊
i dont know if what htey did was right, but definitely protesting outside the white house was good. i dont agree with them protesting in favor of trump.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
i dont know if what htey did was right, but definitely protesting outside the white house was good. i dont agree with them protesting in favor of trump.
I’m sure there was some mixed bad apples dressed up as trump supporters..I don’t live in a city like that but it would be easy to manipulate who you are standing for. ANTIFA Dressed with trump hats...how could the media tell?
🧔✊