Our Uniforms kinda actually suck

Beir Jew

Beir Jew
What’s it take to get some uniforms that are less generic, more breathable, with more variation for comfort? They preach safety and dressing for the weather, so how bout update our uniform options with clothing that fits better and serves that purpose better. What do y’all think?

What’s it take to get some uniforms that are less generic, more breathable, with more variation for comfort? They preach safety and dressing for the weather, so how bout update our uniform options with clothing that fits better and serves that purpose better. What do y’all think?
Find a beer job. Wendy's has some sweet uniforms.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
2660E2EF-92BE-49BD-BF31-FC5BFC11A541.gif

Beir Jew

Beir Jew
Find a beer job. Wendy's has some sweet uniforms.

Gumby, your a giant play-doh green bean... you don’t wear clothes

Poop Head

Judge me.
Bold move jew

Knothead

Yep.
These kids think they are the first people ever to deliver boxes in the heat, in a junk truck, with a uniform that makes one sweat like a horse. We all did it, we survived. Grow a pair.

Beir Jew

Beir Jew
These kids think they are the first people ever to deliver boxes in the heat, in a junk truck, with a uniform that makes one sweat like a horse. We all did it, we survived. Grow a pair.

Good for you guy, just like the contract, you should want better for those who follow.

trickpony1

This must have been back when men were men and we had non-power steering package cars so we could tear up our shoulders and steps that were 1 1/2 foot off the ground so we could tear up our ankles, knees and hips.

We also had feeder tractors with no power steering that would pop the rivets out of the cab enroute to tearing up your neck and back so... what's your point?

Knothead

Yep.
This must have been back when men were men and we had non-power steering package cars so we could tear up our shoulders and steps that were 1 1/2 foot off the ground so we could tear up our ankles, knees and hips.

We also had feeder tractors with no power steering that would pop the rivets out of the cab enroute to tearing up your neck and back so... what's your point?
I have done all of these things. My point is that we have all been there and lived through it. It's not that bad.

trickpony1

It's not that bad.

If you like living in the past then I guess it's not that bad.

I'm surprised the company hasn't spent big bucks to study how many more stops per hour can be gained by having uniforms that better dissipate body heat.

They've blown big bucks on other technological advances so...