Our Uniforms kinda actually suck

Poop Head

Judge me.
You don’t want something better? That’s all I’m saying. The uniforms we have are b.s. they are the same as they’ve been for 111 years. Dress to impress, look the best, beat the rest. Your momma never teach you that?
What's the difference between a Jew and a pizza?

pkgdriver

You don’t want something better? That’s all I’m saying. The uniforms we have are b.s. they are the same as they’ve been for 111 years. Dress to impress, look the best, beat the rest. Your momma never teach you that?

Nope they arent the same, the GA Rivers/Riverside uniforms we had were better. Especially the pants you had to wear.

Knothead

Yep.
No she never taught me that, but before she died, she did tell me to do the best with what I had. Thanks for bringing her up though, I haven't thought of her in quite a while and I miss her.

WTFm8

Still wearing those. Can't stand the Twin Hill

I wear an XL shirt just cause the L isn’t big enough in shoulders and constricts movement. Have the waste area buttoned small on the sides but it’s still baggy around waist.

Tempted to have the XL darted on the back to fit better and hem pants up so they don’t bunch at the ankle so much.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I don't throw anything away.
IMG_2544.JPG

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I wear an XL shirt just cause the L isn’t big enough in shoulders and constricts movement. Have the waste area buttoned small on the sides but it’s still baggy around waist.

Tempted to have the XL darted on the back to fit better and hem pants up so they don’t bunch at the ankle so much.

Zipper broke in 2 of my Riverside pants, and no, not because I'm fat. Could stand to lose about 10 pounds, but that's for another thread.

I paid a Taylor to sew in a new zipper because I was not giving them up and having having to wear the Twin Hills.

Ghost in the Darkness

The hems don't hold in the shorts leg holes. I just tear them all loose after they start coming down.
Gotta keep the uniform loose. Cheap clothing vs muscle under working conditions and muscle is going to win.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I got a UPS branded hoodie and costco perfectly poop brown jeans for my "helper uniform" next month.
Garunteed to feel 10x more comfortable than an actual driver uniform.