Our Uniforms kinda actually suck

Observer

The good thing about the new tariffs people will get jobs back and Americans will realize that American made products means quality. So, hopefully Twin Hill uniforms will be bad memory in a few years. Cutting corners on the uniforms was a VERY BAD idea. They are painful to look at.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
When ordering uniforms always order 2 sizes larger. First off your not there to be a model. Secondly it gives your body room to breathe during the heat and room to wear warmer clothes underneath during cold weather.

Beir Jew

Beir Jew
When ordering uniforms always order 2 sizes larger. First off your not there to be a model. Secondly it gives your body room to breathe during the heat and room to wear warmer clothes underneath during cold weather.

Of course we’re models! We are the picture men and women of this company!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What’s it take to get some uniforms that are less generic, more breathable, with more variation for comfort? They preach safety and dressing for the weather, so how bout update our uniform options with clothing that fits better and serves that purpose better. What do y’all think?
I have zero problem with the uniform.

What's up with the screen name?

IESucks

What’s it take to get some uniforms that are less generic, more breathable, with more variation for comfort? They preach safety and dressing for the weather, so how bout update our uniform options with clothing that fits better and serves that purpose better. What do y’all think?
We don't care.. Wore em for 30 years

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
These kids think they are the first people ever to deliver boxes in the heat, in a junk truck, with a uniform that makes one sweat like a horse. We all did it, we survived. Grow a pair.
Lol

ezgif-1-ae233c26eb.gif

john chesney

Hang in there thay get better after you retire. I work around the yard in the shorts not bad at all. The socks are really important as my girlfriend likes to do some kinky :censored2: with the socks on. May I suggest you get a couple extra pair before you retire and hopefully end up in my situation. The best part is she was my jumper when she was in college

CitizenTruth

I agree company they use now is terrible, we'd be a lot more productive if we were more comfortable.