Out of control Republicans.

vantexan

Why hasn't Trump come out and condemned this attack in his name?
Was this terrorist a paid Trump goon?
OK, a nutjob will incur your wrath, but have you condemned the violence over at Berkeley and elsewhere? Conservative speakers are being shutdown on campuses all over the country but the only thing I'm hearing from liberals about it is chirping crickets(Bill Maher did come out in Ann Coulter's defense).

Sportello

Banned
OK, a nutjob will incur your wrath, but have you condemned the violence over at Berkeley and elsewhere? Conservative speakers are being shutdown on campuses all over the country but the only thing I'm hearing from liberals about it is chirping crickets(Bill Maher did come out in Ann Coulter's defense).
That's called selective listening.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Big difference between attacking someone with a machete and lawful protests exercising your First Amendment right to free speech
Big difference