Over 9.5

BCFan

file ,file ,file. I have earned some NICE bank this year from my 9.5 grievances. If your BA is lazy,call ( or even better GO ) the Union Hall and talk to whomever,and as many people as you need to until you find someone to help you.
we are very lucky in that we have an EXCELLENT BA
Yeah my BA is great from 728 we have a excellent local...you guys are the union not the black shirts from your local though grow a pair and file the damn grievance .....BC

Boonies

The grievances change nothing. I think the company would rather pay the penalties, as it is cheaper than paying the benefit hours that adding trips would cost.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The grievances change nothing. I think the company would rather pay the penalties, as it is cheaper than paying the benefit hours that adding trips would cost.
The over 9.5 grievances that I have won this year changed alot: My Bank Account Balance! UPS dosent leave money on the table,why should I?

pog mo thon

File when you have to and if they don't adjust your route like they are supposed to then they need to compensate you. But your numbers must also be good. I filed a few grievences and gotten paid almost a $1000.
As for your BA if he is trying to talk you out of filing then in my opion he is lazy. My BA welcomed drivers who filed.