P.A.S scanners?

Mr.Brown

We have the new wireless scanners, and they always seem to break down in the sort isle, well today by supervisor came to me and said my numbers were low on the scan list, if it does not change there will be discipline, my scanner was broke for most of the day, can they write us up?

W

westsideworma

the hub scanners are wireless ,but ours are still wired....we have 7 (8 technically, but one or more is always busted) scanning stations in the primary (for PAS) and then the portable iSPA scanners that basically take the hub scanner with a special programs and add a printer for the PAL labels.

I believe the original poster is referring to the new HP Handheld sp400 scanners. We are slated to get the new scanners very soon (actually we should have them already, I haven't seen them though).

W

westsideworma

We have the new wireless scanners, and they always seem to break down in the sort isle, well today by supervisor came to me and said my numbers were low on the scan list, if it does not change there will be discipline, my scanner was broke for most of the day, can they write us up?

Can they? probably, but will it hold up? I'd say no, it never has here when it was tried. Course we've also had someone get their job back after punching someone out (and I don't mean the time clock) here as well so the bar has been raised (lowered?) haha.