package handler fedex vs ups?

Hoot Owl

Not to mention Fedex freight and I'm sure UPS freight probably offers driver apprentice programs where you can work up to a local job.... That's all if you want a career, otherwise you would still be better off financially and benefit wise..... You will do a lot of manual labor as a package handler and what you are compensated won't seem to be worth it.

Jb1534

You probably get this question all the time, and I apologize, but which company is the better place to work? Why one place over the other? Whichever company I end up at could be my future career, and I need advice.

Thank you!
I don't know about FedEx but UPS pays for you to go to school and get a degree,these job's weren't meant for long term employment and it's not expected for people to make it more than three to five years there are people who have made it 10+ years but it's usually the ones who weren't cut out for college or can't speak or write enough English to make it in school

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I don't know about FedEx but UPS pays for you to go to school and get a degree,these job's weren't meant for long term employment and it's not expected for people to make it more than three to five years there are people who have made it 10+ years but it's usually the ones who weren't cut out for college or can't speak or write enough English to make it in school

Based on this post you are clearly one of the latter.