Packing tape

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Oops, I learned something new 2 day . Thanks for that edumicational tid bit

butt still won't backup that driveway full of kids toys...

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
Wait a gosh darn tootin' minute...

A brownie driver would do a back first exception ?!?

Did youse c those kids toys all over the front yard???

I will accept an eggplant driver to do that, but not a teamster-driven brownie driver to not follow the rules

Plenty of room to back around that bicycle---no guts no glory

OrioN

Sorry rod.

Some kids have no street smarts.

I don't want to be one of those drivers that runs over a kid or dog, chasing a rolling ball under your package car after u deliver a box... and started to pull out of said driveway.

This brownie driver did the right thing by walking up thurr

fedx

Extra Large Package
Soo does this happen to u because your terminal doesn't supply the workers wif packing tape???

I usually have 3 on my package car: on each side door & at the rear cargo doors

The YouTube video is titled "hilarious UPS guy...." I don't see anything hilarious going on. He just delivers a box that's leaking packing peanuts and then he leaves. He doesn't even look at the mess, he just walks to his van.

OrioN

Sup bruh,

Have you heard of that ole time kids fairytale called Hansel and Gretel???

Breadcrumbs.jpg

Captain Obvious will now state the white packing peanuts = breadcrumbs

It's now this driver's aid to find his way back to where he parked his package car

Since we are just "dumb truck drivers" this breadcrumb trail will greatly increase his chances of finding that big brownie truck in the distance

yes-238373_960_720.jpg

SmithBarney

I delivered an Amazon box the other day. It had a car starter in it. The starter might weigh 12 to 14 lbs and would fit in a shoe box. The box Amazon used was the size of a mid size microwave and had no packing material. The starter box slammed around in the oversized box and finally busted thru coming down the station belt. How can the worlds largest shipper not have any better idea how to package its products?

They did the same when I ordered brake rotors... box was as big as a microwave, two boxes with rotors inside...I don't know how the box survived, there was no padding.