Palin-tology

tieguy

Banned

tieguy

Banned
when you perform a hatchet job on Palin see if you can find something seedy like this to share with us:

Barack Obama’s former pastor has been cavorting with another man’s wife, whom he romanced while she worked at a church in Dallas run by one of his disciples, according to a report in the New York Post.
Elizabeth Payne, 37, told the Post that she and Rev. Jeremiah Wright, 67, had a sexual relationship this year and that she was fired from her job when the affair was made public. Payne had been working at Friendship-West Baptist Church as a secretary to the Rev. Frederick Haynes III, a longtime Wright protege.
“I was involved with Rev. Wright, and that’s why I lost my job and why my husband divorced me,” Payne was quoted saying in Tuesday’s newspaper. She said she has filed a wrongful-dismissal claim with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
According to Payne’s estranged husband, Fred Payne, 64, Wright e-mailed Elizabeth Payne and told her he was going to leave his wife, Ramah, for her.
Wright married Ramah more than 20 years ago after he unsuccessfully provided marriage counseling for her and her former husband.
Fred Payne said members of the church, including Haynes, would not be pleased about the interracial aspect of the relationship.
“People wouldn’t be happy to know that my wife was sleeping with a black man,” he said.

P

Palin Follower

I agree with the republicans, women should not have abortions, instead, they should lie and pretend to have a baby to protect their religious standing in their church. A good republican should protect their teenaged daughters reputation (even though she already has been proven to be a drinker and drug user) by staging a false pregnancy and then removing her daughter from school for 5 months (last stages of pregnancy) in order to hide her daughter from the public eye.

Then, when the baby is born, be in texas, claim your water broke, board an 8 hour flight to ALaska, take a two hour car ride to the boonies and bypass the main hospital and give birth in a remote clinic. Then, in an effort to provide legitimacy to the birth, have all medical records removed for both sarah and bristol palin.

In more republican fashion, Sarah Palin doesnt tell ANYONE that she is pregnant until she is 7 1/2 months pregnant. NO ONE in her governors office was told of the pregnancy until she was 7 1/2 months, not even her friends knew of the pregnancy.

More will come of this in the next few weeks as medical records are being sought in court.

http://stupidcelebrities.net/2008/0...palins-5th-child-really-her-daughters-photos/

over9five

Staff member
Heres a sample of how "loving" her husband was when she won the position of Mayor of Wasila.

You know that's not Todd Palin in the video, right? I mean, you KNOW that's not him, right???

Did you know she's governor of Alaska, now? I mean, you don't think she was chosen because she's a small town mayor, right? You know that, right?

diesel96

Settle down Tie.....before you deflect attention on the subject, like beating a dead horse, lets focus for a moment on :hockeyplayer:mom.
She told an assembly at her church that the war in Iraq was a "mission from God" and “our national leaders are sending them out on a task that is from God. That’s what we have to make sure that we are praying for, that there is a plan and that that plan is God’s plan.”
What does that mean?....Is God in heaven looking down from Mt Olympus with his face painted red, white, and blue with his fist pumping, chanting "USA-USA".

IMO it's a legitimate question if she seperates church and state, and if war and carnage is the teachings from Jesus. She's for teaching creationism in public school and believes by the use of prayer, they will convert gays to being straight.

Palin’s pastor, Senior Pastor Ed Kalnin, once said those who voted for John Kerry in 2004 would not go to heaven. The church has since said he has apologized. That same pastor also said that Alaska will be a refuge for the “end of days”..a shelter for Christians.....

Hatchet job? I don't think so. Just trying to understand where Sarah comes from and how she might form her opinions.

brett636

Settle down Tie.....before you deflect attention on the subject, like beating a dead horse, lets focus for a moment on :hockeyplayer:mom.
She told an assembly at her church that the war in Iraq was a "mission from God" and “our national leaders are sending them out on a task that is from God. That’s what we have to make sure that we are praying for, that there is a plan and that that plan is God’s plan.”
What does that mean?....Is God in heaven looking down from Mt Olympus with his face painted red, white, and blue with his fist pumping, chanting "USA-USA".

IMO it's a legitimate question if she seperates church and state, and if war and carnage is the teachings from Jesus. She's for teaching creationism in public school and believes by the use of prayer, they will convert gays to being straight.

Palin’s pastor, Senior Pastor Ed Kalnin, once said those who voted for John Kerry in 2004 would not go to heaven. The church has since said he has apologized. That same pastor also said that Alaska will be a refuge for the “end of days”..a shelter for Christians.....

Hatchet job? I don't think so. Just trying to understand where Sarah comes from and how she might form her opinions.

And in other news her church reads from the bible and *gasp* prays for others. Oh the horror!!!

brett636

Agree...so did Obama's ex-church....lol

If you can show me a video clip of Palin's pastor screaming "gosh darn America!" from the pews then I will agree with you that we have an issue here. As it stands you are complaining about a church that isn't much different from most Christian churches throughout this country.

tieguy

Banned
Heres a sample of how "loving" her husband was when she won the position of Mayor of Wasila. In that election, she won with 671 votes vs 431 votes for her opponent.

I am convinced that 671 votes is enough to qualify her to run the free world should john McCain drop dead. A total of 1102 votes were cast and I agree with the republicans that this little town can be compared to running a nation of millions.

Lets see what "her" husband has to say about her being mayor?

YouTube - Sarah Palin's Husband Exposed!

Hey moderators Question on this one. If an anonymous poster can post a video to this site what keeps him from also posting a virus or other type of destructive software?

tieguy

Banned

Comon Diesel that stuff is the same old boring stuff that anyone can misrepresent. Anyone who has any type of protestant based religious belief could easily be filmed giving god credit for a variety of things.
See if you can find us some of the good stuff for your hatchet job.

See if you can find her family preacher saying God D*** america.
See if you can find her family preacher badmouthing her country while she sat passively in the pews for twenty years.
See if you can find her family preacher engaged in extr marital relationships with the people he was supposed to be helping patch up their own marriage.

Thats the good stuff that we news junkies love to listen to. This stuff you're posting here would put a librarian to sleep.

tieguy

Banned
Agree...so did Obama's ex-church....lol

Could you be so kind as to quote the verse that the good reverend Wright was reading from when told us to God D*** america. :happy-very:

perhaps there was an 11th commandment that we did not know about:

Thou shall have sexual relations with the wife when supplying marital counseling to her and her husband.:happy-very:

over9five

Staff member
New Sarah Palin poll

A solid majority of voters (54 percent) say they have a favorable opinion of Palin, while 27 percent assign unfavorable ratings. This gives the 44-year-old GOP vice presidential nominee the best ratio of favorable to unfavorable responses (2.0:1) of any of the four candidates tested in the survey.

tourists24

....Is God in heaven looking down from Mt Olympus with his face painted red, white, and blue with his fist pumping, chanting "USA-USA".
If you read your bible you would know that answer. God does allow wars to happen and does favor those who follow in His name and by His word

IMO it's a legitimate question if she seperates church and state,
let the Supreme Court do that, the constitution has no mention of this separation.
She's for teaching creationism in public school
as an alternative to evolution, which in itself, is a religion.

Just trying to understand where Sarah comes from and how she might form her opinions.
not really,,, your mind is made up.
For someone who likes to keep religion out of politics, you sure have a unique interest in Palin's religious views.

P

Palin Follower

Another example of stretching the truth by Sarah Palins speechwriters can be found in this article. The "inference" she gave to those adoring republican fans at the convention center was that she sold the "luxury jet" by putting it on EBAY.

While she never actually said she sold it on ebay, she "implied" that she did and many people today believe she actually said she sold it on EBAY and repeat this over and over.

In fact, it wasnt sold on ebay and there were NEVER any serious bids on this aircraft and it eventually was sold thru a private aircraft broker for a net loss of $500,000!

(Alaska paid 2.7 million and it was sold for 2.1 million) this is not a PROFIT!

Even McCain himself has stated publicly that the plane was sold on ebay and for a profit!

This proves that bulldogs with lipstick will repeat anything that is put in front of them!

From CNN Correspondent Christine Romans

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (CNN) — Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin bolstered her fiscal-conservative credentials early in her term by putting her predecessor's state jet up for auction online.

"That luxury jet was over the top," she told Republican National Convention delegates when she accepted the party's vice presidential nomination Wednesday night. "I put it on eBay."

"How many saw her speech a couple of nights ago? Wasn't it fabulous?" McCain said Friday during a campaign stop in Cedarburg, Wisconsin. "You know what I enjoyed the most? She took the luxury jet that was purchased by her predecessor and sold it on eBay — and made a profit."

But it turns out the twin-engine Westwind II was a tough sell on the Web — and the state eventually pulled it offline and sold it through an ordinary brick-and-mortar brokerage, for a loss, a spokeswoman said Friday.

"Governor Palin has been correct in saying that she put the plane on eBay," McCain campaign spokeswoman Maria Comella told CNN. "They did end up selling it for $2.1 million. but not on eBay."

But in fact, the jet did not sell on eBay. It was sold to a businessman from Valdez named Larry Reynolds, who paid $2.1 million for the jet, shy of the original $2.7 million purchase price, according to contemporaneous news reports, including a story in the New York Times.

Dan Spencer, the director of administrative services for Alaska's Public Safety Department, said that the Republican speaker of the Alaska House, John L. Harris, brokered the deal.

What happened? It appears that, as promised during her bid for governor in 2006, Palin did try to sell the plane on eBay but that doing so was not as easy as it might have sounded. After putting it up to auction, there was one serious bid, in December 2006, and it fell through. Still, the Westwind II was sold about eight months later, achieving Palin's goal of ridding the state of a luxury item.

But that hasn't stopped Palin, or McCain, from implying -- and, on Friday, claiming outright -- that Palin did sell the jet on the Internet.

"You know what I enjoyed the most? She took the luxury jet that was acquired by her predecessor and sold it on eBay -- and made a profit!" McCain declared in Wisconsin at a campaign stop on Friday. It could not be immediately determined what that profit was.

The video tribute to Palin that aired at the Republican National Convention on Thursday night made the same claim. "She signed sweeping ethics reform legislation, auctioned the governor's jet on eBay," the narrator said, citing it in a list of Palin's achievements.

Palin has been more cautious in her comments. Rather than claiming she sold it on eBay, she gave in her convention remarks a description that was true but, nonetheless, still left the impression she had sold the jet online. "That luxury jet was over the top. I put it on eBay," Palin said.

diesel96

If you read your bible you would know that answer. God does allow wars to happen and does favor those who follow in His name and by His word

Find me the verse where God allows war for OIL...:surprised:

Quote:
IMO it's a legitimate question if she seperates church and state,
let the Supreme Court do that, the constitution has no mention of this separation.

Yes, but it is a legal and political principle derived from the 1st Amendment of the Constitution stating;"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof " The phrase "separation of church and state", which does not appear in the Constitution itself, is generally traced to a letter written in 1802 by Thomas Jefferson in which the US supreme court has used it in forming their opinions in handing down their decisions
Quote:

I was taught Creationism in CCD classes after public school, with my parents money, not taxpayers money. Teachers have it hard enough with this BS "No child left behind" program where everything stems on bubbling in multiple chioce chad exam with a # 2 pencil, than to add another controversial subject on their workload.

Quote:
Just trying to understand where Sarah comes from and how she might form her opinions.
not really,,, your mind is made up.For someone who likes to keep religion out of politics, you sure have a unique interest in Palin's religious views.

I would call it a legitimate interest in Palin's religion since we don't even know hardly anything about this sheltered VP canidate. It's ok for those to exploit Obama's past, why not dwell into Sarah's?

tieguy

Banned
I agree with the republicans, women should not have abortions, instead, they should lie and pretend to have a baby to protect their religious standing in their church. A good republican should protect their teenaged daughters reputation (even though she already has been proven to be a drinker and drug user) by staging a false pregnancy and then removing her daughter from school for 5 months (last stages of pregnancy) in order to hide her daughter from the public eye.

Then, when the baby is born, be in texas, claim your water broke, board an 8 hour flight to ALaska, take a two hour car ride to the boonies and bypass the main hospital and give birth in a remote clinic. Then, in an effort to provide legitimacy to the birth, have all medical records removed for both sarah and bristol palin.

In more republican fashion, Sarah Palin doesnt tell ANYONE that she is pregnant until she is 7 1/2 months pregnant. NO ONE in her governors office was told of the pregnancy until she was 7 1/2 months, not even her friends knew of the pregnancy.

More will come of this in the next few weeks as medical records are being sought in court.

http://stupidcelebrities.net/2008/0...palins-5th-child-really-her-daughters-photos/

who cares what you think , you're anonymous.

tieguy

Banned

I missed this little gem. If you had paid a little more attention in CCD you would know that the Christian God does not live in Greek Mythology.:happy-very:

I don't feel threatened by her beliefs.

Look out we got a preacher that actually likes a part of america. Granted its not the whole country but he at least likes one part of it. Is this progress or what?

Hatchet job? I don't think so. Just trying to understand where Sarah comes from and how she might form her opinions

Your motives are suspect for all the obvious reasons. Biden was nominated a full week before Palin yet his religious beliefs or the beliefs of his pastor have not yet been scrutinized by either the liberal press or you. Imagine that.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
tourists24 said:
You must have an interesting definition of religion.