Pandemic amnesty or punishment ?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Unless they’re dragged down the street and there’s vigilante justice
cool-it-cool-it-with-the-antisemetic-remarks.gif

HFolb23

I don’t know why they’re even asking for forgiveness. Politicizing it gave the elites all the power or justification they needed to do whatever they wanted. It worked once and I’m confident that they’ll pull the same move again in the future.

Stay tuned for Covid-24

TheDudeAbides92

I don’t know why they’re even asking for forgiveness. Politicizing it gave the elites all the power or justification they needed to do whatever they wanted. It worked once and I’m confident that they’ll pull the same move again in the future.

Stay tuned for Covid-24
Yup you’re not free you’re just on parole for good behavior. They left the chains on

Mutineer

Nobody I personally know who became ill AND tested + for the virus became so ill that they went to a hospital or morgue.

This includes my 73yo smoking, drinking dad.

I personally know multiple double-vaxed people who became ill AND tested + for the virus.

Nobody I personally know who has been vaxed has suddenly dropped dead or has developed heart troubles.

I don't think I can be blamed for concluding that covid 19 was mostly a bunch of nonsense.

And it is concerning that if/when a real public health emergency presents itself, it will not be taken seriously.

This has all been the equivalent of a false 911 call and SWATting.

Family

Two weeks in we new who the vulnerable were, the old and immune compromised. The whole experience was a bunch of bull.