Part Time Loader Help

I started working for UPS February 14 2011, and I started off at 8.50 after 90 days I went to 9.50 then at my year I went to 10 an I expected to get another 50 cents after my 1.5 mark which is what they told me would happen when I first started but after looking at my check nothing has changed, was I mislead?

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
I started working for UPS February 14 2011, and I started off at 8.50 after 90 days I went to 9.50 then at my year I went to 10 an I expected to get another 50 cents after my 1.5 mark which is what they told me would happen when I first started but after looking at my check nothing has changed, was I mislead?
You're on the 4 year part-time employee progression. You'll get another raise two years after your seniority date. I strongly suggest you take the pick-off/sort test to get your +$1.00/hr skilled pay. If the training department or your FT supervisor try to stonewall you (they often do), get a shop steward.

JonFrum

Unfortunately, you only get the annual raises listed in Article 22, Section 5(b), not the semi-annual "split raises" that more senior part-timers and most full-timers get.