Part time sup test

jeff1990

I just want to know what is the test >>>hard or easy >>> what type of question I'll get ? >>> they told me I'll get 100 question>>> anyone can give me any idea >>

One question on the PT sup test might consist of — 1. Can you withhold a maximum of so and so hours of doing nothing?

My guess is it's easy.

blkmamba

I just want to know what is the test >>>hard or easy >>> what type of question I'll get ? >>> they told me I'll get 100 question>>> anyone can give me any idea >>

It's basic math and personality questions, all multiple choice. You truly have to be an idiot not to pass or genius depending on how you look at it.

UPSClerkGirl

My boyfriend has taken the test and he said it was all just general questions. They try to figure out your critical thinking and reasoning skills. There are some questions that contain math, like accounting stuff. But it isn't that complicated. You don't get a score or anything at the end. And no, they don't reject you for being honest.....

Box Ox

Put 3 or more shapes in the right hole and you fail the test. Too much potential for questioning very bad decisions.

icloy9.jpg

asphaltcowboy

There really isn't wrong answers it's a personality test just be consistent and watch the wording. I suggest take it pass it and say oh never mind I'll just remain a teamster and drive in a few years...

BostonBo

I took it once, many years ago. Many of them were about what you would do in a situation, like if a coworker was helping a customer, and seemed stuck (nothing, take over, etc). Another question had to do with dealing with a disrespectful underling.