Part-Timer Abuse

C

CT FedEx

Don't know where you work, but I'm in a city station 17 years and don't see many people leave at all?

F

FEDEX ALL THE WAY!

You sound like the Church Lady...get a grip. If FedEx is so great, why are so many people LEAVING on a daily basis? And in a fairly deep recession too. Your username says it all. Do you also smoke crack while you drink so deeply from Fred's Kool-Aid? Jim Jones would have loved you...keep right in believing in the Purple Promise fool.

Mr. FedEx,
Aren't you glad you have so much free time at FedEx. Is this your rebound, "Church Lady, Fool?" WOW! How educated are you! All you write about are the negative things on FEDEX. Are there any positive things you know about? Seem to me your not very happly. You need to quit FEDEX - and when you do, please let all of us know how you got yourself a better job making millions. Maybe you should try some of that crack your talking about - you seem to know what to say. As far as Fred's Kool-Aid, what's your flavor, it sure seems you need some?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I am setting-up my departure from FedEx, and will happily leave when the opportunity arises. The point of my posts, which is lost on most of you,is the degree to which you are being taken advantage of, especially compared to UPS. No true pension anymore, a wage scale that takes over 10 years to top-out, and abusive management are just a few of the fine features that characterize FedEx these days.

In my location, numerous employees have quit, and continue to do so, in spite of the economy. This includes managers, senior managers, and RTD's, in addition to many couriers. Unlike cheerleaders like the Church Lady and New Englander, they've figured out how badly they are getting screwed and are smart enough to move on. Until FedEx has a union or other major change in upper management/labor relations, there isn't any future at FedEx.

F

FEDEX ALL THE WAY

I am setting-up my departure from FedEx, and will happily leave when the opportunity arises. The point of my posts, which is lost on most of you,is the degree to which you are being taken advantage of, especially compared to UPS. No true pension anymore, a wage scale that takes over 10 years to top-out, and abusive management are just a few of the fine features that characterize FedEx these days.

In my location, numerous employees have quit, and continue to do so, in spite of the economy. This includes managers, senior managers, and RTD's, in addition to many couriers. Unlike cheerleaders like the Church Lady and New Englander, they've figured out how badly they are getting screwed and are smart enough to move on. Until FedEx has a union or other major change in upper management/labor relations, there isn't any future at FedEx.

MrFedEx - Your continued name calling "Church Lady" and negativity speaks for itself. You must not have many friends! I hope those people that have left are making alot of $$$$$$$$$ in this economy. Since even GM has started closing plants. You should call Fred up and thank him for your paychecks all this time. Why don't you try thinking about people who don't even have insurance at a job right now - No, why should you, you sound like me, me, me, me, me.