Part-timer going full-time for the pension

FlipOldman

I've been a part-time air driver for 22 years, and now I'm thinking about going full-time so I can have a better pension. As an air driver I'm working well over 40 hours a week anyway, so I figure I might as well go full-time and get credit for it. Any idea what my pension will look like after i hit 30 years with 22 p/t and 8 years full-time?

I've been a part-time air driver for 22 years, and now I'm thinking about going full-time so I can have a better pension. As an air driver I'm working well over 40 hours a week anyway, so I figure I might as well go full-time and get credit for it. Any idea what my pension will look like after i hit 30 years with 22 p/t and 8 years full-time?
You'll get 22 years part-time pension credit and how many ever years you end up working full-time You can credit for that
Every plan is different

nWo

You going 22.4?

Pretty sure your eligible for retirement after 25 years pt. Might be best to go that route.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
LOL sorry pappy just stay on your gravy route , you’ll never make it with the big dogs ( RPCD)

YOU WILL NEVER BECOME A RPCD!!!
🤣🤣
🧔✊

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
there is a calculator with your pension website.