Part-timer going full-time for the pension

FlipOldman

If you’re really working that many hours as a pt air driver, you’d be taking a massive pay cut going to 22.4 driver . You won’t be hired as a RPCD right off the bat (here). Stay with air driving & make that sweet OT $$
Right off the bat? I've been here 22 years! Seriously though, I don't have to worry about being a 22.4 here. I wouldn't even take that position if they offered it, so it's a moot point. I'm making sweet OT now, but trying to plan for the future. Got to start thinking about retirement.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Right off the bat? I've been here 22 years! Seriously though, I don't have to worry about being a 22.4 here. I wouldn't even take that position if they offered it, so it's a moot point. I'm making sweet OT now, but trying to plan for the future. Got to start thinking about retirement.
Yea. Because the current 22.4’s and other full time employees trump you (pt) for the newest RPCD bids (unless they specifically say bid is for pt employees only , which is rare)

Screw his pension questions cause I don’t know lol
IMG_20211212_185639987.jpg

FlipOldman

You run air for a reason
You can’t handle a route
You will be working Saturdays
Guys with half your age are above you in seniority
🧔✊
Stop acting like you know me, boss. Go get your gravy management position that you've been dreaming about and leave us alone. There's a supervisor-wannabe like you in every building.