Passed road test but no call back?

The Driver

I drive.
damn,you could of at least gave a 1wk notice(if not a 2week notice).It's your life,your decision.IJS - don't burn bridges unless you REALLY have too.

When HR called me and asked if I could start going for my 30 days it wasn't even a decision to make. I want this to be my career. I wasn't about to take the chance that I might get passed over just so I could be polite.

TheMethods

Honestly it takes 30 days to qualify a package car driver...with limited training supervisors it could take awhile. Keep in contact with the HR person that interviewed you. Be polite but consistent. It shows your commitment to the job.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Romeofud

Honestly it takes 30 days to qualify a package car driver...with limited training supervisors it could take awhile. Keep in contact with the HR person that interviewed you. Be polite but consistent. It shows your commitment to the job.

Sent using BrownCafe App

I agree but the HR guy from the NYC hub is nearly impossible to reach. I only got him by phone once when he told me to come in for my road test last week. Other than, he's been hard as hell to pin down. That's why I'm trying my luck over at the Brooklyn hub. Maybe I can get them to go into the system and reroute my app and do the DOT physical from there without having to take another road test. The Brooklyn hub seems to be moving a whole lot faster since the HR lady said they're in serious need for drivers ASAP.