Paternity leave

over9five

Staff member
What's the deal? His wife has to do c section in Dec. Should he get FMLA? Or can he just get paternity leave for 2 Weeks?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
What's the deal? His wife has to do c section in Dec. Should he get FMLA? Or can he just get paternity leave for 2 Weeks?
Is she going to get a nice c section scar tattoo...?

Just trying to steer the thread back on topic...

And help...

Of course not with the tattoo.

Unless...

Well nevermind.

Soooooo....

Yeah.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Fmla. Open an intermittent case. Hell have 12 months to use it (up to 12 weeks of unpaid time off). Very handy when things come up, kids get sick, doc appointments, getting vasectomy, fishing trip, few days outta town with gf, etc...

Edit: can also use it during peak. Could be the one xmas he gets to see what its like to be a normie

over9five

Staff member
NEW CASE!!!!!!!!!!!

So my nephew started a new job a week ago. His wife is expecting next month, so he goes to HR and tells them, "Hey, my wife is due next month, I might need a couple of days off".
You know what they tell him? "You get 12 weeks of PAID paternity leave, and we expect you to take it!"
Are you freakin serious? When my wife gave birth, I think I worked that afternoon...

Anyway, what is UPS's current paternity leave policy?

oldngray

nowhere special
NEW CASE!!!!!!!!!!!

So my nephew started a new job a week ago. His wife is expecting next month, so he goes to HR and tells them, "Hey, my wife is due next month, I might need a couple of days off".
You know what they tell him? "You get 12 weeks of PAID paternity leave, and we expect you to take it!"
Are you freakin serious? When my wife gave birth, I think I worked that afternoon...

Anyway, what is UPS's current paternity leave policy?
Did they let you have a pager so you would know when the baby was on the way?