Pay raise and progression

Mo19072

Hey guys.
I started at UPS as a seasonal driver on 9/27 and drove through the peak getting 18.75 an hour. In January I was put in preload for two weeks and then became an air driver starting with 12.50 an hour. Two weeks later I got $1.00 raise. Next week I’m starting my 30 day probationary period to qualify for full-time. Will I keep my $1.00 raise or I’ll go back to $18.75?
Also with the new contract that was just ratified will I get a retro pay for .70 cents an hour or that only applies to those with seniority. Thanks

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Hey guys.
I started at UPS as a seasonal driver on 9/27 and drove through the peak getting 18.75 an hour. In January I was put in preload for two weeks and then became an air driver starting with 12.50 an hour. Two weeks later I got $1.00 raise. Next week I’m starting my 30 day probationary period to qualify for full-time. Will I keep my $1.00 raise or I’ll go back to $18.75?
Also with the new contract that was just ratified will I get a retro pay for .70 cents an hour or that only applies to those with seniority. Thanks
You don’t get no retro iffin you ain’t in da union, see?

are you sure you’ll be rpcd and not a 22.4 driver? If you are rpcd then I believe you’ll be at 23.00 an hour but remember you started your progression last year so you’ll get more After you hit your one year mark of progression. Double check that your not going for a 22.4 job

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
22.4 jobs, which are likely the only FT driving jobs being offered since the new contract is now implemented has this pay structure.

Start $20.50
Twelve (12) months $21.25
Twenty-four (24) months $22.75
Thirty- six (36) months $25.00
Forty-eight (48) months $Top Rate

Top rate is $30.64 plus the general wage increases.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Hey guys.
Sounds like a mess if you were trying to figure up a back pay check
Focus on your 30 days
You should be at whatever the starting top pay is

Zowert

Just focus on qualifying, worry about the pay scale later. If it’s RPCD then you’re going to make good money. It’s it’s 22.4 then you’ll make decent money for essentially doing the same work, sorry about that, no one turned out to vote.