Pay raises

542thruNthru

He's no longer a TCD but a FT driver so the 85% does not apply in this case.

This is true, but I seem to remember I believe in the south (could be wrong) that their language says they can not drop below it even in progression. I'm not saying you guys are wrong but we all know language changes drastically through out the country. If he can tell us his supplement/rider we could give him a better answer.

542thruNthru

Holy S* I was actually right it was the southern! Can't believe my drunk ass remembered this correctly. :)

Thank you @dogs.bite.me for posting this language.
Screenshot_20190507-005917_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Thegameisrigged

I was was a cover driver also and I kept getting cover pay raises until my progression was up.
The OP is keeping his higher pay rate until he catches up on progression with FT driver. He will keep his higher TCD rate until top scale thus not recieving a retro check. Only top rate drivers receive the 70 cents an hr for raises. If you are in progression you will recieve a bump in progression pay, but he is at a higher rate from TCD so he recieves no bump until top rate.

1989NW

Your right I must have been quoting the old contract, so the OP would move to 28.75 when he hits his 3rd year but as he stated is not their yet so still would not recieve retro pay due to his higher pay from TCD.
So you are saying that i will not receive any retro pay but on my 3rd year of FT driving i will go up to $28.75 an hr? Also even though i started as a TCD after my 4th year my pay will go up to the $41 an hr because i am now a FT driver correct?

weirdohappy

We have guys who were what we call RTD, which I assume is the same as TCD - part time workers who drive from June through January for vacation and peak coverage - who went full time, one year or less into progression and got a $3 raise on their checks tomorrow. Went from $24.22 to 27.14

that crazy i went fulltime december 22,2015 and was red circled at around 28-29 bucks now im at 31.47 and will reach my top rate this year am i missing something or did i just a few dollars over the yrs.... def. not mad