money or life

• show me the $$$, never coming home

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • going home at 5, screw your money

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters

Brownwind

40 hours a week, quality of life beats $ any day
Make your job part of your quality of life. I know I’m the exception. My friends and family are on my route and I like my job. I have the best route on both sides of the divide and make bank.

Just curious how you only get 40 hours a week as a driver? Sounds fishy.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
I'd guess less about the wife and more about the kids. Have you seen the :censored2: in schools lately? Good idea to be as involved as possible. Worth the OT to have kids that aren't all :censored2:ed up with the nonsense.
It’s because of social media , not the school

my dad told me if I was born gay he woulda beat the gay out out of me with a leather belt …back when parents were parents!

BACK WHEN MEN WERE MEN!
✊🧔‍♂️

Cowboy Mac

lets say you had to choose between $$$ and working an 8 hour only day, regardless of position (lets pretend no PT, all FT shifts with the necessary schedule moves to fit it)
It all depends on what you do. In feeders, heck yeah give me the overtime. I can do 60/week easy in an AC feeder tractor.

In package, I usually would rather be home after 8 hours. Especially during the summer. But sometimes, depending on where I’m at financially, it’s good to get that OT plus the 8 hour requests, 9.5 grievance money.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
not for these chump change wages 🧔‍♂️✊
$40 is CHUMP CHANGE
🧔‍♂️✊
1689780580164.png