Paycheck term

tourists24

Just got a paycheck that in the "description" line where there is usually "regular" or "overtime", it's coded as "combosic". Anyone know what that code means?

AKCoverMan

Just got a paycheck that in the "description" line where there is usually "regular" or "overtime", it's coded as "combosic". Anyone know what that code means?
Hmmmm….did you have some paid time off that week? How many hours and what rate did they pay this “combosic”.

Here we have a combo week where we get in addition to our 3-5 weeks of regular vacation we get three “extra vacation days”. We can either take 24 hours pay in cash or We can combine the extra vac days with two option days and tske an extra week off. But it shows up as “combowk”

tourists24

ever since I started this job I wish I was dead
Hmmmm….did you have some paid time off that week? How many hours and what rate did they pay this “combosic”.

Here we have a combo week where we get in addition to our 3-5 weeks of regular vacation we get three “extra vacation days”. We can either take 24 hours pay in cash or We can combine the extra vac days with two option days and tske an extra week off. But it shows up as “combowk”
That could be a good explanation for it. I did bid my personals and sick days as a week vacation style. Still wondering what in the world “combosic” stands for though lol