Payroll funny business

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I just got a deposit in my bank account for nearly $3,000.
The description for the transaction is PAYROLL UNITED PARCEL just like every week.
It also has my correct employee ID listed so I don't know how a mix up could be possible.
My check for that week should have been around $270.

No idea what is going on. Am I supposed to tell someone about this? How could this have even happened?

buy yourself a pack flip it give ups the 3k back and you keep 3k

D

Deleted member 77202

The description for the transaction is PAYROLL UNITED PARCEL just like every week.
It also has my correct employee ID listed so I don't know how a mix up could be possible.

No idea what is going on. Am I supposed to tell someone about this? How could this have even happened?
First, I would go in person to your bank and see if the error is on their end (if possible, go inside, but if not, then the drive-thru will do.) Don't call with an amount that big. This requires an in-person visit.

If the error isn't from your bank, then go into your building's main office, and talk to someone in there about it. Supervisors don't have anything to do with paychecks, direct deposit, etc., so don't waste your time asking them to fix it.

DON'T SPEND THE MONEY!
Because you will absolutely have to pay it back, and like someone else on this thread stated, you'll be working for free until it's paid back -- if you dip into it.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Spend it all
YOLO

Dumbo

Tell your manager once while recording the convo on your phone. It shows integrity. After that it's on them.