24 Vacations hours posted to 2023 payroll mistakes

OldUPSguy

Is it 6 weeks and an optional week or 7 weeks and an optional week….you gave both scenarios above
Six weeks vacation plus my option week
I don’t believe this is a real post. How would you know to pick these weeks, understand the hours and not understand what local you’re in? Not to mention 35 years and not even pay attention to the mailings especially during this past contract year.
There’s no need in being an :censored2:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Are you serious? 35 years and you don’t know? I’m sorry but this isn’t gonna go well.
hSIi7lpPRike.gif

OldUPSguy

Is it a payroll shortage?? Not following this guy.
No they posted my 2024 vacation and option weeks in 2023. It’s a payroll mistake. Problem is I’m not hearing anything back from payroll. The 344 hours should be posted to 2024 not at the end of 2023. I’m just trying to figure out if anybody has had this problem and how they fixed it.
Are you serious? 35 years and you don’t know? I’m sorry but this isn’t gonna go well.

Are you owed money??

No the money was paid in December 2023. I just don’t want to have to work an extra seven weeks to get my hours I need to retire.
He's working at K-Mart now
why don't you go friend yourself

No they posted my 2024 vacation and option weeks in 2023. It’s a payroll mistake. Problem is I’m not hearing anything back from payroll. The 344 hours should be posted to 2024 not at the end of 2023. I’m just trying to figure out if anybody has had this problem and how they fixed it.

No the money was paid in December 2023. I just don’t want to have to work an extra seven weeks to get my hours I need to retire.

This isn't adding up

I understand you got paid at the end of 2023 but those vacation time should count for 2024.

I don't know what to tell you but by the time you figure this out it might just be easier to work for 7 weeks and make sure you don't get screwed on your pension

Nah
I am due to retire with 35 years soon. I took all six vacations and my option week from January 1 through the second week in February.
My problem is, payroll paid me for all my vacations at the end of December. (All seven and the option week) now I am 344 hours short in 2024, because they also posted my hours in 2023. It has been six weeks and they have not corrected it yet. I have my supervisor and Union working on this. I need 850 hours to retire with 35 years. I really need those 344 hours on 2024. Anybody got any ideas?
What did your business agent say?

oldngray

nowhere special
This isn't adding up

I understand you got paid at the end of 2023 but those vacation time should count for 2024.

I don't know what to tell you but by the time you figure this out it might just be easier to work for 7 weeks and make sure you don't get screwed on your pension
Not that big a deal. A lot of people find out they need to work a little longer before retiring for various reasons.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board

Easy buddy. Wasn't even talking to you, or about you. I was referring to the user that @MECH-II called upon. Our beloved in house center manager.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

Wasn't a mistake, they pay Vacation two weeks early

Mr. Marshall

I always take the 2nd week of January off and the hours and income totals always show up in the previous year's total as we receive the paycheck during the final pay period of the previous year. I'm not positive you are going to be able to change this.