Payroll pay date

Go to bed Thursday night and wake up Friday morning and boom there it is......it’s magic!!!
Yeah but won’t they have to send it out by Tuesday or Wednesday for it to clear by Friday...direct deposit are always put through a couple days in advance. I’m just wondering what’s the date payroll sends to our banks. I have chime card by the way. First time getting it on my chime card. I always had it go to td bank and was getting paid Friday morning Thursday night but I know with chime they don’t hold funds. Thanks in advance.

some cards allow the money to be there on thursday, my netsspend did when i had it
When I was at Fedex I had rush card and and Fedex would send it out Wednesday’s and I would get paid that Wednesday evening. I was just wondering was ups the same. You know they have to send out a couple days earlier for it to process within issues. That’s why I was asking if ups payroll sent it out by Wednesday’s as well?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
When I was at Fedex I had rush card and and Fedex would send it out Wednesday’s and I would get paid that Wednesday evening. I was just wondering was ups the same. You know they have to send out a couple days earlier for it to process within issues. That’s why I was asking if ups payroll sent it out by Wednesday’s as well?
earliest i seen was thursday