Peak Fail 2.0 Has Made Headlines

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I hear this constantly on here. But two months into access points here and I have yet to have a concern come in on one.
I'm not sure about the customers but the access points themselves hate it.

I know of 2 centers that every access point has dropped out of the program.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
It was steady all week but today seems to be when it has hit.

One stop at time, be safe, do the job right and take care of the customer.

Everything else is for someone above our pay grade to worry about.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It was steady all week but today seems to be when it has hit.

One stop at time, be safe, do the job right and take care of the customer.

Everything else is for someone above our pay grade to worry about.
Wow we were really light here yesterday like I only worked 6.5 hours. Today I might have 8 hours.

Returntosender

Steve Gaut, the vice president of public relations for UPS, takes issue with ShipMatrix's figures, saying that he "will not validate the numbers presented by the external shipping consultants."

rod

Retired 22 years
Lmao. This guy has been married 3 times and he isn't even 30 yet. Something tells me at some point one of them will end up with a lot of his money.

Unless they do like a retired driver I know. He's been through 3 wives and each one is wealthier than the last. He be moving on up after they buy him nice things.

wantitall4

another christmas where the most upper management fails to grasp the situation. the employees of our company look like idiots!! (the ones who punch in and out of a timeclock to work their mandatory 60 hours) and the lower on roads who are made to look just as stupid working their mandatory 70 plus hours. thanks to the brilliant leadership at corporate nothing does change. isn't that great?

turbostixxx

Brown Santa
Asked today to work Sunday, the 2nd Sunday this month. Probably the 20th also. We were told last week this would probably be the case. At least it keeps us from being buried Monday and Tuesday.
After being asked on Wednesday or Thursday, we are told Friday it is mandatory.
Told us on Wednesday who was required and who wasn't. They posted the list, had to ask who was off, looked like the entire center except the 6 guys running Sat. Air. I am required this Sunday as well.

I was off today at 16:53, and that was after a 30 minute break and taking my helper back to his car (no where near where I finish!) They told us this morning that if we got done today early we could call and request to go code 05 and go home. Half my center had to have finished early, still took some skill to park at 16:53...