Peak season

BiggieBrown

I want to help out as a driver helper but they won't even let me sign up because of their unrealistic availability demands.

They demand that you are available starting October 15th through the entirety of peak every day, and I suppose they just call you as needed.

sure UPS, I'll just forget about getting a job with regularly scheduled hours, I'll put everything on hold so you can randomly call me in to have some driver pick me up in the middle of god knows where so I can get 2 hours of work or something.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I want to help out as a driver helper but they won't even let me sign up because of their unrealistic availability demands.

They demand that you are available starting October 15th through the entirety of peak every day, and I suppose they just call you as needed.

sure UPS, I'll just forget about getting a job with regularly scheduled hours, I'll put everything on hold so you can randomly call me in to have some driver pick me up in the middle of god knows where so I can get 2 hours of work or something.

Sounds like you might be a better fit somewhere else

542thruNthru

Got these on all our clips. Then a PCM about how we need to spread the word. Lol yeah right.
sketch-1570211575873.jpg