Pee-Wee Bloomberg is in!

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I don't like him either. But I'm still pleased when anyone to the right of Mao sees the Democratic Party is in trouble with its hard left push and puts forth the effort to run.
A petty authoritarian tyrant like him isn't much further right than the rest of them.

vantexan

I don't like him either. But I'm still pleased when anyone to the right of Mao sees the Democratic Party is in trouble with its hard left push and puts forth the effort to run.
He's got to be the only one currently running who has a legitimate shot to win. There's just too much pie-in-the-sky economic trial balloons being floated to take them seriously. I like Yang's $1000 a month IF automation does start eliminating a huge amount of jobs. But until it does that just isn't feasible. The others seem to think there's an endless stream of money to cover everything they dream up.

It will be fine

He's got to be the only one currently running who has a legitimate shot to win. There's just too much pie-in-the-sky economic trial balloons being floated to take them seriously. I like Yang's $1000 a month IF automation does start eliminating a huge amount of jobs. But until it does that just isn't feasible. The others seem to think there's an endless stream of money to cover everything they dream up.
Money is fake. It’s not a real thing. Get over it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Big climate change wacko, except for himself. He flies his private jet every weekend to Bermuda. Just imagine all the fossil fuel being consumed!