Pelosi's love of Barack - Creepy

moreluck

golden ticket member
Pelosi's Bad Case of Obama love..........creepy !!

[video=youtube;glKz5OYR1aA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glKz5OYR1aA&eurl[/video]

Channahon

I have yet to hear anything of interest come out of Pelosis' mouth. She was being interviewed about the troops being pulled out of Iraq and Afganistan and the following question was asked by the interviewer.

"There will still be 50,000 out of 100,000 troops left behind in the intial pull out" and Pelosi responded "that's a big number" and left it at that.

At a press conference she said 500 million people will be out of work, if nothing is done with the economy. Last time I heard there were about 300 million living in the US.

And when Obama gave his speech in prime time about the stimulus package, I couldn't help but think of a walrus, the way she was clapping her hands.

So I'm not sure what qualifies her being the Speaker of the House, but the scariest thing is, she's 3rd in line, should something happen to Obama and Biden.

Can you tell I'm not a Pelosi fan?

diesel96

Just to keep you guys up to speed, on nearly every major issue — from the auto bailout and the stimulus bill to tax cuts and the delicate question of whether to investigate Bush Administration officials for crimes related to torture — Pelosi has voiced and even pushed through the House differing positions from YOUR President.
If your going to parade around a video, at least make it factually correct....

tieguy

Banned
Just to keep you guys up to speed, on nearly every major issue — from the auto bailout and the stimulus bill to tax cuts and the delicate question of whether to investigate Bush Administration officials for crimes related to torture — Pelosi has voiced and even pushed through the House differing positions from YOUR President.
If your going to parade around a video, at least make it factually correct....

pelosi will push through whatever your president asks for. She is so infatuated with Obama and so blatantly phony in how she shows her support. When Obama made his speech it looked like someone had a hot wire connected to her seat the way she would bolt upwards to applaud his every breath. the title of this thread is correct there is something creepy about her infatuation with Obama.