Pen Question for drivers

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
285201_23117_L.jpg
Inde...you are one sexy man beast...lol

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Doctor's offices have the best pens, and since a majority of them are furnished by drug companies, they don't mind giving you a supply of them. I delivered to a hospital and surrounding medical offices when I was a package driver. (we used pens to sign back then.) They used to give out cross pen sets for safe driving awards, and I used them for a while, but if dropped by the customer, they would invariable land on the tip, and you would have to buy a refill. I'd sometime go thru 2 refills a day. Gimme pens are the best!

S

selfcancelsignal

Tucked over ear/under cap, & in DIAD pouch (where I also carry infonotes, those would melt in my shirt pocket).
I do this while wearing stocking caps in the winter, & the ball cap for parts of spring & fall, but I go w/ nothin' when it starts to get hot. Doesn't work too well while wearing glasses or sunglasses & no lid.

Sent while driving from my flip phone via T9 word.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I do this while wearing stocking caps in the winter, & the ball cap for parts of spring & fall, but I go w/ nothin' when it starts to get hot. Doesn't work too well while wearing glasses or sunglasses & no lid.

Sent while driving from my flip phone via T9 word.
Always rock a lid on my cranium. Bad habit from playing ball all those years. Wear a baseball cap all the time with everything. Kinda like sneakers I rock them with everything too lol.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Grab a bag of them and throw them in your old DIAD holder with a couple pads of info notices. You will lose pens, it's not having another available is what sucks.