Pension taxes

Gixxer2003

Do you pay your taxes on your own federal and state can you tell me what its like I elected to not have any money taken out of my pension my plans were to pay them myself reason be its my only income what if i need extra money one month I figured i could take from the account i use to save for my taxes then catch up next month. If this ever came to me. Well a year has gone by and its tax time. I played around with the numbers a little bit on turbo tax software and the irs is looking for some money from me. If you can share with me how to handle this i would appreciate it. I think this year I’m just gonna let the bank take taxes out and i will have to live on whats left. I may have to mow lawns and walk some dogs to break even but at least the taxes will be paid. But i have 2020 to deal with any info will be greatly appreciated

rod

Retired 22 years
Contact EFTPS--Enrollment Processing Center-PO Box 173788- Denver , Co.80217-3788

Electronic Federal Tax Payment System

Ph. 1-800-555-4477

You can pay your taxes quarterly through them. You State (if it has an income tax) should have a similar office.

Shiftless

From day 1, I elected to pay my own taxes.

Robing Peter to pay Paul when short is a no win situation most of the time! If this is your situation you should probably figure out or have someone identify your your yearly tax liabilities.

Gixxer2003

If you owe $10,000 or more to the IRS you don't have to pay it. I saw that on TV.
Send me the Link pls. For the 10,000 First year retired I didn’t put away enough $ I’m a couple of grand short. paying quarterly might be the way to go

Gixxer2003

Robing Peter to pay Paul when short is a no win situation most of the time! If this is your situation you should probably figure out or have someone identify your your yearly tax liabilities.

I just wanted to handle my own money if u put $400 to $600 from your money away per month in a savings account u shld be good and u can collect on the interest buuuut if u borrow from it yes you might get burned

Gixxer2003

Contact EFTPS--Enrollment Processing Center-PO Box 173788- Denver , Co.80217-3788

Electronic Federal Tax Payment System

Ph. 1-800-555-4477

You can pay your taxes quarterly through them. You State (if it has an income tax) should have a similar office.
Thanks i gotta call them Monday turbo tax says i owe the irs money

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I just wanted to handle my own money if u put $400 to $600 from your money away per month in a savings account u shld be good and u can collect on the interest buuuut if u borrow from it yes you might get burned

Sorry Gixxer but you’re not making dick from interest on a savings account

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I had a GSXR 750. INCREDIBLE BIKE. And many moons ago i had a 1989 IROC with the 5.7 motor. The car was a monster I dont mess around
Excellent taste...

Gsxr1k over 150k same motor zero issues

Busa roughly the same.

Pops left 2 camaros.

86 z28 manual ttops....

90 iroc z manual ttops...

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Do you pay your taxes on your own federal and state can you tell me what its like I elected to not have any money taken out of my pension my plans were to pay them myself reason be its my only income what if i need extra money one month I figured i could take from the account i use to save for my taxes then catch up next month. If this ever came to me. Well a year has gone by and its tax time. I played around with the numbers a little bit on turbo tax software and the irs is looking for some money from me. If you can share with me how to handle this i would appreciate it. I think this year I’m just gonna let the bank take taxes out and i will have to live on whats left. I may have to mow lawns and walk some dogs to break even but at least the taxes will be paid. But i have 2020 to deal with any info will be greatly appreciated
Remember the IRS got Alcapone but not TRUMP

Gixxer2003

Excellent taste...

Gsxr1k over 150k same motor zero issues

Busa roughly the same.

Pops left 2 camaros.

86 z28 manual ttops....

90 iroc z manual ttops...
IROC was Bought from Hustedt Chevy stock just a rev limiter change i pinned the 145 speedo a couple of times i remember it being a really fun car to drive Eventually traded it into Chevy for a 1992 blazer another great vehicle i had a lot of cars All bought new. What can i say i worked for UPS. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Re-Raise

Probably have to pay a penalty on top of the taxes owed if you don’t pay throughout the year or make quarterly payments.