Pension

oldngray

nowhere special
laughing.gif

9.5mania

Hopefully, we get the full TA in a few days with this question answered. This seems to be a make or break issue. I find it hard to believe there is no increase in pension benefits.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Hopefully, we get the full TA in a few days with this question answered. This seems to be a make or break issue. I find it hard to believe there is no increase in pension benefits.
You may be able to find the full TA at either the Teamster (www.teamster.org) or TDU (www.tdu.og) websites within the next week. Your local may also have a copy within that same time frame. There may be members here who have access to the TA who will post it here.

DOK

100%, no reason there shouldn’t be an increase. If UPS wants older generations to leave, give them a reason to
Not sure how pension increase are done on a national level when we all have a different pension which is specific to our local, their payout is all different.

tireknocker

Central will meet to figure out pension increase! I’m sure we’ll know by the end of the week.

I think UPS and Union come to an agreement on how much money for the length of contract. I read 30 billion so that’s 6 billion a year then I believe it’s up to the IBT how to split that amount. So much for wages and then HWP.

Whaaaaaa

Does anybody know if I’ve been waiting to retire to see what the pension went up to, how many days do I have to work on the new contract before retiring? Hopefully it’s just one day, and then I’m out.