Pension

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
They won't tell you.

Yep. $2000/mo more than the rest of us, and then some depending on the area. But they are still bitching because they did not get a contribution increase. UPS is still paying $14/hr into their pension fund, and their pensions will increase by $1500/mo over the 5 year contract.

Bitch, bitch. bitch.

I knew the answer just trying to get one of these West Coasters to play along
Guess they are all gonna throw little bitch fits take their ball and go home

Thebrownblob

Damn, let’s say we work 25 weeks at 50 hours a week without a contract…that has to be close to 3 or 4k…is my math correct??
1691871039848.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Oh yeah last time some folks got several thousand dolllars

My boss at the time “polish prick” was so pissed off the day he had to hand those out
Think they had just been told they were going to have to pay part of their insurance
As he’s passing out thousands of dollars worth of back pay checks

It was glorious

Coldworld

60 months and counting
My boss at the time “polish prick” was so pissed off the day he had to hand those out
Think they had just been told they were going to have to pay part of their insurance
These center manager act like it’s their money..it would suck to know that you have really no control over some things like accidents and injuries and that sht goes against you on your reviews for their stock crap.

Thebrownblob

As he’s passing out thousands of dollars worth of back pay checks

It was glorious
It was just as fun a couple years ago when the Center Manager we had said they would never pay out 9.5. And the house mail came to his desk with dozens of checks some of them three and $4000 each.