Pension

govols019

You smell that?
I knew the answer just trying to get one of these West Coasters to play along
Guess they are all gonna throw little bitch fits take their ball and go home

I want to know the answer...I've asked numerous times and all I get is that it's so complicated that they'd need a decoder ring to figure it out.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Crickets.....
It really does depend on how many hours per year they worked as a part timer, and how many hours per year they worked as a full timer. Each credit year is paid as a dollar amount per month when you retire. It can be so variable as there is a minimum and maximum benefit year, along with a partial credit if you go home as extra a lot, or got hurt or missed time for any other reason. That’s why the reluctance to give you a number. That being said, they probably ballpark higher than most other pensions around the country.

Manifesto

Yes yes I see. I was doing some odd math.
Last time I think I might have had the biggest retro check in the building. I hit top pay in March of 2019 and the last contract increased the progression pay fairly substantially for year 3 of progression. I don't remember the exact numbers. So I had about 8 or 9 months or so of what I think was about 4 dollars an hour plus overtime on top of that.

Manifesto

Last time I think I might have had the biggest retro check in the building. I hit top pay in March of 2019 and the last contract increased the progression pay fairly substantially for year 3 of progression. I don't remember the exact numbers. So I had about 8 or 9 months or so of what I think was about 4 dollars an hour plus overtime on top of that.
I tried to go back and look but it wasn't on upsers because it was probably a paper check. Pretty sure it was a jump from 21 to 25 an hour though for 9 months or however long it was till the contract was approved.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It really does depend on how many hours per year they worked as a part timer, and how many hours per year they worked as a full timer. Each credit year is paid as a dollar amount per month when you retire. It can be so variable as there is a minimum and maximum benefit year, along with a partial credit if you go home as extra a lot, or got hurt or missed time for any other reason. That’s why the reluctance to give you a number. That being said, they probably ballpark higher than most other pensions around the country.
Also a big problem are that some people take so many dead days that they don’t even reach their full pension credit with 2080 hours…I didn’t know how much of a problem it was until I heard it from someone on our E-board. Once I get clarification on what the average amount per month they are going to put into the pension for the next 5 years I will share it since I’m probably leaving before the next contract.

Also a big problem are that some people take so many dead days that they don’t even reach their full pension credit with 2080 hours…I didn’t know how much of a problem it was until I heard it from someone on our E-board. Once I get clarification on what the average amount per month they are going to put into the pension for the next 5 years I will share it since I’m probably leaving before the next contract.
For the most part the dead days are going to be a thing of the past.
The company is going to pay $30 an hour and benefits for people to sit at home

542thruNthru

How much is your pension after 30 years at age 55

How much does west coast get after 30 years and age 55

Is it some big secret nobody wants to say

Talk to me dog
How much you get for peer 80 or whatever they are calling it now

I knew the answer just trying to get one of these West Coasters to play along
Guess they are all gonna throw little bitch fits take their ball and go home

Is the 1500 on top of the 3400 they throw in there on average?? @542thruNthru ??? So about 3700 a year?? Have no idea

@542thruNthru quiet as a :censored2: house mouse

Somebody in the western conference must get a pension check how much is it?

Johney

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You following this???
IMG_2899.gif