Performance Review

whenIgetthere

My m,anager told me in March that my review was due, and we should sit down. I told her if we're not getting a raise, don't waste my time, I'd rather get home a little earlier.

bbsam

Staff member
Why would they piss off the Ground employees like that? We run double digit profits every quarter. May as well use a percent here and there to keep the masses calmed.

MAKAVELI

Why would they piss off the Ground employees like that? We run double digit profits every quarter. May as well use a percent here and there to keep the masses calmed.
I think it's hilarious you think the man cares who he pisses off. Everyone is expendable in this company. If you think otherwise you're just fooling yourself. And guess why ground has double digit profits. LOW WAGES. If he can keep them lower that means more profit. And we all know the man would sell his grandma for more profit.

bbsam

Staff member
I think it's hilarious that you have no concept of how to run a busi ess. Express is retracting. He doesn't care if frontliners leave. Ground is expanding. He needs to keep the people who know what they are doi g.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

LOFL!! We were making double-digit profits for years and didn't get a penny. You've got a lot to learn about Fred S.

MAKAVELI

I think it's hilarious that you have no concept of how to run a busi ess. Express is retracting. He doesn't care if frontliners leave. Ground is expanding. He needs to keep the people who know what they are doi g.
They can train a monkey to do what you do. You obviously don't know Smith. The cutting of wages and benefits at Express started way before ground blew up. He cares about profit and the only people that he cares is happy is his investors. I wonder how you get your head through the door. No union at ground to stop him from cutting wages and bennies.

bbsam

Staff member
LOFL!! We were making double-digit profits for years and didn't get a penny. You've got a lot to learn about Fred S.

The years you made those profits Express was a great place to work, remember? How long has it been since you've turned a profit like that?

bbsam

Staff member
They can train a monkey to do what you do. You obviously don't know Smith. The cutting of wages and benefits at Express started way before ground blew up. He cares about profit and the only people that he cares is happy is his investors. I wonder how you get your head through the door. No union at ground to stop him from cutting wages and bennies.

I get a big fat raise every year.

bbsam

Staff member
Hey R1a

Look! More Express organizing going nowhere accomplishing nothing. Y'all need to take pride in...well, something...i guess.

MAKAVELI

Well good for you, do you want a cookie? And yet that big fat raise translates into nada for your drivers. Now you are making your papa Smith proud.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hey R1a

Look! More Express organizing going nowhere accomplishing nothing. Y'all need to take pride in...well, something...i guess.

Whenever you are nailed to the wall, this is your standard comeback. Maybe you should invent an acronym for it..

Cactus

Just telling it like it is

Don't count your chickens before they're hatched. Smith may have a very special surprise for you this year and I'm betting it won't be pretty.

By the way why would he want to give your hired hands a raise when they're still leaving their engines running with the doors all wide open? It's going on still and don't argue the fact 'cause if you do then your need to pull your self away from the smart phone and get out in the real world and see what's really going on.

Have a somewhat nice evening.

bbsam

Staff member
Don't count your chickens before they're hatched. Smith may have a very special surprise for you this year and I'm betting it won't be pretty.

By the way why would he want to give your hired hands a raise when they're still leaving their engines running with the doors all wide open? It's going on still and don't argue the fact 'cause if you do then your need to pull your self away from the smart phone and get out in the real world and see what's really going on.

Have a somewhat nice evening.

Wow. You are out of touch. Fred doesn't give my people raises. I do that if I so choose. And smartphones are portable

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Wow. You are out of touch. Fred doesn't give my people raises. I do that if I so choose. And smartphones are portable
So what kind of raises are you giving? Free hotdogs for drivers making it back to the station by 3PM?

So smartphones are portable, but are you? I guess you don't really want to know what goes on out on the road, Eh?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Nailed to the wall? Where? And when was it that Express turned a double digit profit?

Oh, that's right. You are a "business partner",so you will be paying like $20 per hour now, right?. Express used to make huge money, my friend. How do you think Fred got himself a Ground unit?

bbsam

Staff member
So what kind of raises are you giving? Free hotdogs for drivers making it back to the station by 3PM?

So smartphones are portable, but are you? I guess you don't really want to know what goes on out on the road, Eh?

I already have that. You tell me daily, so no raises for them!

bbsam

Staff member
Oh, that's right. You are a "business partner",so you will be paying like $20 per hour now, right?. Express used to make huge money, my friend. How do you think Fred got himself a Ground unit?

You claimed double digit profits. When was it?