Pet peeves

rod

Retired 22 years
Pigs.
I don't want to clean your mess outta the tractor. Your twinkie wrappers on the floor. Your boot prints on the dash, windshield, passenger seat. Your rail sheets tucked in the visor. Your gps suction cup circles on the windshield. Your skull grease on the side window from naptime.
what about boogers under the seat?

barnyard

KTM rider
People handing me a box and saying, "I was not sure what to do with the label."
Me, "Really??? Did you miss the day they went over how to apply a sticker in kindergarten??"

margaritaville

Someone using the ring.com to ask me to leave their wine on the porch. "can you leave it behind the pillar?"no. "can you come back in an hour?"no. "can you leave it at the ups store?"no"can my kid sign for it?no. "are you surrrrreee you can't leave it?"yes. I just act like i can't hear anything if its a house i don't regularly go to.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
messages telling us about accidents in other buildings, etc etc

We have a particular supervisor who likes to send out random accident messages for places not even remotely near us in all caps, just in case we cared.

TIER 2 ACCIDENT IN SOUTHERN OKLAHOMA. DRIVER HIT LIVESTOCK ON SIDE OF ROAD. OUR GUY IS OK. LIVESTOCK IS MOOING UNCOMFORTABLY. VET IS ON THE WAY. FURTHER BULLETINS AS EVENTS WARRANT.

Bob11B

People running to management and ratting our other drivers...about leaving trash in their truck, piss bottles, someone laying down so they didn’t have to help them....stop being a pusillanimous and say something to that individual so we don’t have to hear about it in the pre brief