Phone lines busy Tualitin Hub in OR

idexx123

I'm a preloader at Tualitin OR Hub. Call in number is down and I don't know when to go in for Monday. Anyone work in the same hub? Any ideas on what to do?

M

Mike hunt

Whenever you started in October on a Monday morning about 30 minutes before then. Go in and get some of your sups phone numbers and get into the habit of finding out your start time Friday before you go home. If your on vaca callin on Friday morning and get your start time.

idexx123

Never got any numbers, and on Friday they didn't have the schedule so they told us to call in. We usually call in to find out what time to come in.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I'm a preloader at Tualitin OR Hub. Call in number is down and I don't know when to go in for Monday. Anyone work in the same hub? Any ideas on what to do?
Call your preload supervisor as you should have their number already on hand, and should have asked on last day you worked what time start time was for Monday. Job preparation, live it learn it like it son lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Lesson in life, don't always wait on somebody else to take the lead, be your own true leader n be first, cant always depend on people to do things correctly and promptly.

idexx123

Call your preload supervisor as you should have their number already on hand, and should have asked on last day you worked what time start time was for Monday. Job preparation, live it learn it like it son lol.
If you would have read the previous post, I clearly stated they didn't have the start time for monday the last day I worked. Active listening, live it learn it like it, son.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
If you would have read the previous post, I clearly stated they didn't have the start time for monday the last day I worked. Active listening, live it learn it like it, son.
Caught that, think I was posting before that 1 came along, you know what you need to do soldier lol

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Did you call their Mom?

awful-four-puppies-stolen-from-homeowner-on-christmas-after-burglars-realized-their-victims-had-no-cash.gif

llamainmypocket

Times are often different than previously stated due to either a change in plans or misinformation. The phone number is the only thing that's certain. Always call the number. I'm pretty sure we only have one line to that phone number so a few times a year it's nearly impossible to get through.

If you wait until a couple hours before start then someone will be there to answer the phone. Either that or you can call eairlier like 4-6 pm.