Photo albums

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Everyone that has photo albums check them out. I noticed last night that mine wasn't right. I have looked at Big's, scratchs, STUG's, IWAD's, Sammie's, MsPacMan's, Monavie's, and a few others. They all show the exact same photo's. I've already PM'd Sat to let someone know that something is wrong.

Sammie

Everyone that has photo albums check them out. I noticed last night that mine wasn't right. I have looked at Big's, scratchs, STUG's, IWAD's, Sammie's, MsPacMan's, Monavie's, and a few others. They all show the exact same photo's. I've already PM'd Sat to let someone know that something is wrong.

Dill,
Try going to Quick Links and All Albums and that should get you to everyone's individual album.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I installed a beta version software upgrade yesterday and it has caused a few random problems which the developers have provided fixes for. The one you have pointed out here is something that I hadn't yet noticed. Apparently the Pictures & Album link in the UserCP menu is misdirecting, but the albums are still visible under the Quick Links menu.

The software developer has been notified and their tech support will most likely have a fix for this some time tomorrow.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for pointing this out.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
It's working now.

Turns out this problem wasn't an error caused by the software, it was an error I made in the settings.

:blushing:

Let me know if you see anything else that's wompy. There are hundreds of different settings for me to create problems with.

:funny:

Ms.PacMan

It's working now.

Turns out this problem wasn't an error caused by the software, it was an error I made in the settings.

:blushing:

Let me know if you see anything else that's wompy. There are hundreds of different settings for me to create problems with.

:funny:

Hope you're feeling better soon and not stuck on the couch anymore :D

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Opps!
IMG_1168.jpg