Pistol whipped and all the Nikes GONE

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Exactly. I would ask could I get my personal bag and my Sirius radio out before he drove off.

"Let me have my personal belongings and not only will I give you the keys, but I'll tell you which packages are valuable and which are junk, I'll tell the cops I can't remember what you look like, and I'll let you know how to score bigger deals in the future. I hate the company."

Of course that's just a line to get out of there unharmed with my goods. I'd tell the cops exactly what they looked like and that they threatened to kill me on the spot and anyone who got in their way. It would be a beautiful thing for the cops to turn them into Swiss cheese.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
"Let me have my personal belongings and not only will I give you the keys, but I'll tell you which packages are valuable and which are junk, I'll tell the cops I can't remember what you look like, and I'll let you know how to score bigger deals in the future. I hate the company."

Of course that's just a line to get out of there unharmed with my goods. I'd tell the cops exactly what they looked like and that they threatened to kill me on the spot and anyone who got in their way. It would be a beautiful thing for the cops to turn them into Swiss cheese.

Sure. After you poop your pants and faint.

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
A co-worker was pistol whipped and in the hospital for a week with a concussed melon and a sore ass a year ago, FDX brought the topic up in our weekly safety meeting Friday. That contractor I no longer work for sent me to that delivery about 5 times before I jumped his ship.