Pizza

Kis124

Born and raised in Liverpool...left at age 13, so I don't remember any pizza joints. I do however remember a drive in place that had the best white hots and grape soda

menotyou

bella amicizia
Born and raised in Liverpool...left at age 13, so I don't remember any pizza joints. I do however remember a drive in place that had the best white hots and grape soda
Hoffman's. They just got bought out and are going national. You will be able to get them soon. :bigsmile2:

Kis124

Hoffman's. They just got bought out and are going national. You will be able to get them soon. :bigsmile2:
We finally got Wegmans down here..I was sooo happy. I can have my zweigles and country sweet..not sure if that's a Syracuse thing, but I lived in Rochester for almost 17 years, and that was my favorite thing in the summer

klein

Für Meno :)
Our New York Pizza (I used to eat there quite a bit, but moved to another neighborhood).

14907968ac_i.jpg

Kis124

I remember now..it was Heids..my dad used to take me there all the time