Please Consider

Thebrownblob

For your sake, I hope so. The hub rats may rise up.
They are getting ready!!!
1690477451190.gif

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
The majority of hubrats are making out like gangbusters. There's a narrow section of PTer that isn't making out quite as well as the rest, but most are in a good spot.

Just look at the part timer’s Seniority list, the ones on the top and the bottom will all vote yes if they ever get around to it.

The middle guys with 5 to 10 years in are the minority…

Probably the same can be said for the full timers..

Just look at the part timer’s Seniority list, the ones on the top and the bottom will all vote yes if they ever get around to it.

The middle guys with 5 to 10 years in are the minority…

Probably the same can be said for the full timers..
It's weird, literally everyone is getting a minimum of $7.50, and a :censored2:load of PTers are getting much more, some over $10 over the next five years. All of the uproar is "that guy shouldn't make anywhere close to what I make!" And the rest just think UPS is a never-ending spigot of money.

HarryWarden

It's weird, literally everyone is getting a minimum of $7.50, and a :censored2:load of PTers are getting much more, some over $10 over the next five years. All of the uproar is "that guy shouldn't make anywhere close to what I make!" And the rest just think UPS is a never-ending spigot of money.
the problem is SOB hyped part timers up SO much. Talked so much about how much like crap the company treats us. How little were paid and how we worked through Covid. How he’s gonna man an example to Amazon and what not. How we need to take care of the long term part timers need to be treated better. He specifically mentioned catch up raises and long term part timers raises

When he said catch up raises, I didn’t think I was going to be making as much as a new hire, again, after over ten years. When he said we need to take care of the long term part timers, I didn’t think he meant a one time $1 raise.

I didn’t think I was going to be making less at the end of my 5 year contract than I am now with a voluntary MRA from UPS

i just got my hopes up way high. People will laugh, but I still think I deserve more. I’ve worked very, very hard for this company, and have got screwed a lot here

But the more I think about it, I think I’m going to vote yes. It’s still a very fair job, my benefits and pension are amazing, I get 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid holidays. I’m grateful to have this job.

I wish I got paid more. I’m very lucky to have this MRA, but it sucks having it be able to get taken away at any time, but they haven’t for a while now, but for how much talk SOB did, I definitely expected more. But the thing is, I don’t know anything about the numbers or what a business can afford, teamsters knows more than me

It still pisses me off that when ups first started, there wasn’t pay differences for part time and full
Time. Full time got twice the hours so twice the paycheck. If you wanted to support a family, go full time. It baffles me how so many people on here think it’s fair to have half the hours, AND half the wage. Even if you’re working 3 jobs you’re making less, it’s just not fair

But I’m still grateful to have this job

Trucker Clock

Yep.

Give them what they want and they will still find something to bitch about. They'll be around $30 at the end of the contract but then bitch that the newer employees make almost what they make.

Thebrownblob

the problem is SOB hyped part timers up SO much. Talked so much about how much like crap the company treats us. How little were paid and how we worked through Covid. How he’s gonna man an example to Amazon and what not. How we need to take care of the long term part timers need to be treated better. He specifically mentioned catch up raises and long term part timers raises

When he said catch up raises, I didn’t think I was going to be making as much as a new hire, again, after over ten years. When he said we need to take care of the long term part timers, I didn’t think he meant a one time $1 raise.

I didn’t think I was going to be making less at the end of my 5 year contract than I am now with a voluntary MRA from UPS

i just got my hopes up way high. People will laugh, but I still think I deserve more. I’ve worked very, very hard for this company, and have got screwed a lot here

But the more I think about it, I think I’m going to vote yes. It’s still a very fair job, my benefits and pension are amazing, I get 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid holidays. I’m grateful to have this job.

I wish I got paid more. I’m very lucky to have this MRA, but it sucks having it be able to get taken away at any time, but they haven’t for a while now, but for how much talk SOB did, I definitely expected more. But the thing is, I don’t know anything about the numbers or what a business can afford, teamsters knows more than me

It still pisses me off that when ups first started, there wasn’t pay differences for part time and full
Time. Full time got twice the hours so twice the paycheck. If you wanted to support a family, go full time. It baffles me how so many people on here think it’s fair to have half the hours, AND half the wage. Even if you’re working 3 jobs you’re making less, it’s just not fair

But I’m still grateful to have this job
1690488834079.gif