Please don't feed the driver!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
How I love some customers. Get to a stop yesterday, and this older woman hands me a bag of four fresh, homemade donuts, still hot. She said they were a Krispy Kreme copy recipe, but she used butter instead of shortening. Man oh man, were they good! I think I took in around 2000 extra calories yesterday. Sure is hard to lose the pounds sometimes on route.

FilingBluesFL

I felt kinda weird one night when some older bald guy came out of his front door in a frilly apron with a tray of meat balls and told me to put his balls in my mouth...

Well, I did, and they were good! But my gal makes better meatballs lol

S

serenity now

Years ago we had one lady that would prepare us a belt-buster noonday meal every year in the fall, but before peak season.
She would tell her regular driver what day and he would let us know. Five or 6 big brown trucks parked in front of one small house.
She enjoyed cooking for us and we enjoyed the food and the hospitality. What a sweetheart.

Times gone by............

FilingBluesFL

Years ago we had one lady that would prepare us a belt-buster noonday meal every year in the fall, but before peak season.
She would tell her regular driver what day and he would let us know. Five or 6 big brown trucks parked in front of one small house.
She enjoyed cooking for us and we enjoyed the food and the hospitality. What a sweetheart.

Times gone by............

That's so awesome!

browniehound

Not sure about food, but I've seen a few drivers leave water bottles refilled with a yellow liquid for the preloaders.

I guess that's better than doodie bags left in the truck. I can't fathom first doing that in the truck, and second, forgetting to get rid of it. Like, where do you wash your hands afterwards?