please impeach the president

newfie

Sure, OK. Fortunately for our cartoon POTUS, he can't even spell complexities.

not what I need from my president. if I did I'd hire a 10 year old spelling bee champion.

So can we all agree that politicians say a lot of crazy :censored2: on the campaign trail?

I mean did people vote for Obama because they really believed in the hope and change nonsense or did they vote for him because he looked good and spoke well. at least he certainly looked more presidential then McCain and spoke with a hell of a lot more passion.

watdaflock?

So can we all agree that politicians say a lot of crazy :censored2: on the campaign trail?

I mean did people vote for Obama because they really believed in the hope and change nonsense or did they vote for him because he looked good and spoke well.
Did goofs vote for Trump because they believed in the change drain the swamp, MAGA nonsense? Maybe from Trump speaking like them, using slang with racial and incestuous overtones, while bragging about sexually abusing woman? "Grab 'em by the pus......"

Cartoon POTUS Trump rides the coat tails of Obama and our strong economy.

Last edited:

newfie

Did goofs vote for Trump because they believed in the change drain the swamp, MAGA nonsense? Maybe from Trump speaking like them, using slang with racial and incestuous overtones, while bragging about sexually abusing woman? "Grab 'em by the pus......"

Hillary

vantexan

not what I need from my president. if I did I'd hire a 10 year old spelling bee champion.

I mean did people vote for Obama because they really believed in the hope and change nonsense or did they vote for him because he looked good and spoke well. at least he certainly looked more presidential then McCain and spoke with a hell of a lot more passion.
Don't forget Biden said he was clean. If Biden wins in 2020 it'll be the greatest meme fest of all time.

vantexan

Don't know if the swamp will be drained, but it'll be shallower after Coney and the gang are incarcerated.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

You're gonna drown if you keep clinging to splinters and discarded toothpicks.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In order to drain the swamp correctly one must removed the head of the corruption first. Start with Hillary. Then work your way down to some lonely pencil pusher who has leaked classified information to the press. Make a public display out of them all. So that anyone else would have to think twice before they travel along the same path.

bbsam

Staff member
In order to drain the swamp correctly one must removed the head of the corruption first. Start with Hillary. Then work your way down to some lonely pencil pusher who has leaked classified information to the press. Make a public display out of them all. So that anyone else would have to think twice before they travel along the same path.
That is some twisted Sith logic.

5 Signs You Might Be a Sith-In-Training | StarWars.com