please impeach the president

newfie

I read the entire article.
There might summon to that.
Bring on the clowns!

i think that is what will happen. I dont think Turtle will allow it to be heard in the senate. it will die in his graveyard.

this is why the impeachment is political. if the democrats go through the motions of investigating they drag it out keep the politics going.
if they actually do the impeachment vote then the impeachment dies in the senate
at that point the country will expect them to stop playing the games and actually do what they were sent there for

watdaflock?

I'm sorry my screen seems a bit fuzzy this morning , did you say something about Guantanamo closing?
Obama got the numbers close-to it. From 242 imprisoned down to 55. Congress limited it being shut down completely.

But we're trying to compare apples to oranges. I wonder if Donald has ever eaten fruit.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Democrats Shrug at Joe Biden’s Racist Past

Look at the leftist democrats double standard they have
zgt7p.jpg

newfie

Obama got the numbers close-to it. From 242 imprisoned down to 55. Congress limited it being shut down completely.

But we're trying to compare apples to oranges. I wonder if Donald has ever eaten fruit.

Gee are you saying he failed to deliver on his campaign promise to close Guantanamo?
are you saying he released hardened criminals from Guantanamo who are now actively back in combat trying to kill americans.
thats what i thought

watdaflock?

Gee are you saying he failed to deliver on his campaign promise to close Guantanamo?
are you saying he released hardened criminals from Guantanamo who are now actively back in combat trying to kill americans.
thats what i thought
Quit attempting thought, you're not very good at it.

Lets look at some facts, like why it wasn't allowed to be closed - the GOP ran congress would not allow prisoners from Guantanamo to be transferred to prisons in the United States. Semantics....amirite....?
Even Bush as he was leaving the White House realized the prison was a mistake when videos of mistreatment became a recruitment tool for terrorist groups. Prison population went from 700 to 242 under Bush. Suppose he released even more criminals to actively go back into combat......amirite......?

Leave the thinking to those of us who know how.

newfie

Lets look at some facts, like why it wasn't allowed to be closed - the GOP ran congress would not allow prisoners from Guantanamo to be transferred to prisons in the United States. Semantics....amirite....?
Even Bush as he was leaving the White House realized the prison was a mistake when videos of mistreatment became a recruitment tool for terrorist groups. Prison population went from 700 to 242 under Bush. Suppose he released even more criminals to actively go back into combat......amirite......?

so you're saying Obama did not research the complexities of the issue before making his promise?

Brownt10

One of 'Taliban Five' in Bowe Bergdahl swap allegedly returned to militancy