Police State

rickyb

I want to see these facts that you state.
Where are your links ?
that was from ralph nader

i searched it and this was one of the first results. click between the fatalities and injuries tabs and the numbers are many multiples larger for palestine and this is only since 2008

in addition how much does palestine spend on its army per year? israel is over 20 billion.

vantexan

i searched it and this was one of the first results. click between the fatalities and injuries tabs and the numbers are many multiples larger for palestine and this is only since 2008

in addition how much does palestine spend on its army per year? israel is over 20 billion.
Palestine doesn't have an army. Its leaders take in billions and instead of spending the money on their people they spend it on weapons. Surely you disagree with that?

rickyb

Palestine doesn't have an army. Its leaders take in billions and instead of spending the money on their people they spend it on weapons. Surely you disagree with that?
interesting they dont have a defence budget and guys i listen to say hundreds of times more innocents have been killed over the decades by israel vs them.

so how much do they spend on weapons?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

So stupid, SMH

rickyb

i completely agree with the title of this thread "police state"

we are absolutely headed for one.

when blacks are protesting cops - support them!

Babagounj

Strength through joy

In addition, don't try deflecting.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hey, rickyb.
I found one of your red stamped bills;
"CORPORATIONS ARE NOT PEOPLE
If you found this let me know
STMPR.ME/JUG1 "
$1-Series 2017a, A07787312A

vantexan

interesting they dont have a defence budget and guys i listen to say hundreds of times more innocents have been killed over the decades by israel vs them.

so how much do they spend on weapons?
How would I know? Do you think terrorist organizations post their expenditures online?

rickyb

How would I know? Do you think terrorist organizations post their expenditures online?
You should be able to get an estimate from journalists

Theres estimates of us war spending unofficially over 1 trillion a year

Butbthe problem with asking you is your journalists are not very gòod and or dishonest

vantexan

You should be able to get an estimate from journalists

Theres estimates of us war spending unofficially over 1 trillion a year

Butbthe problem with asking you is your journalists are not very gòod and or dishonest
How are journalists going to get estimates of what terrorists do? Seriously? That's stupid even by your standards.