Poll: Nuke the Suze?

tieguy

Banned
By the fact that this is posted, would it be fair to say that it is the obligation of the United States to invade every country whose ruler mistreats, tortures or wrongfully imprisons its citizens, whether or not that country is a direct threat to America? That is the real question.

yes it is the obligation of the united states through the united nations to address every such injustice in the world. Unfortunately in this case the UN was rife with scandel from the oil for food scam and fought following up on the many un sanctions they had imposed over the years. Easy question Suzie I'm surprised you thought that one would trip me up. Thanks for finally admitting the US did the world a lot of good by getting rid of Hussien.

tieguy

Banned
you know suzie you really are too easy. You won't answer this quesiton head on either. But the more you try to alibi your lopsided logic the deeper you dig your hole. :lol:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Robo

To answer your question would assume that I think you have made a valid point. What proof do you have that the Saudi government used torture against its Olympic team. I don't think you have any. Therefore your trash talking can not have any credibility.

Like I said, Susie has a fixation for hating bush. While I have no great love for the man, he is in control. And as for her claims of Bush lying to get us into Iraq in the first place, I too will not take that as anything but trash talk, as even Susie has yet to produce anything to the contrary.

So if you want to get into an intelligent conversation on issues, stick to fact and reason, not feelings.

One more quick item, since the UN has been mentioned, anyone see the news about many of the rapes going on in Africa? Seems like some of them involve gangs of men in uniform, wearing blue helmets. Wonder who that would be?

d

wkmac

ok2bclever said:
wkmac are my two favorite reads

My God Son, you need serious professional help!
:lol:

Dannyboy,
As to your "?" remark to mine. She hasn't done anything wrong other than express opinions that are opposite to many here and I'll agree she's thrown words out she shouldn't have but she's not been alone at all in doing this. How can any of us condemn her without not only condemning ourselves for playing the same game and accelerating the problem.

I read some of the Christmas thread that was linked and yes Susie struke the match but it was many others who responded and threw on the gas that got the fire started. Ever thought this is her point in the first place? By her own admission she's pretty much admitted this IMO. Had no one responded to her initial post at all and the rest of you continued the course of conversation as you had prior to the post, I dare say after about 1/2 a page or less of posts you'd be right back on track with literally no evidence of such distractions. You can blame Susie for poor taste or whatever but don't whine at me when you also can't resist the temptation to act and respond like a child.

Look, I'm not trying to slam you guys, just stop playing the game and you'll see life will become whatever it is you want it to be.

OK2BC,
You love Tie and the back and forth of it all and you know it! If you didn't you wouldn't go on and on and on with him on so many subjects. It's sport to both you guys. It's cool. In a macbre gorry kinda way I enjoy watching it. :sneaky2: :wink: :laugh:

mr_roboto

I feel GOOD!
dannyboy said:
But really, did they need a reason? If you are driving down main street and see someone you want (to have sex with, draw and quarter, add to your harem, etc etc including children) you need to be taken out. That type of behavior is unacceptable no matter where it is.d

This behavior absolutely does go on in Saudia Arabia. That is a fact.

dannyboy said:
Robo
-----------------------------------------------------
So if you want to get into an intelligent conversation on issues, stick to fact and reason, not feelings.
d

If you deny that torture of prisoners exists in that country you are the one ignoring the facts.

also, King Abdulaziz, had 145 wives. do you think he met them all at the church social?

ok2bclever

I Re Member
I love it, someone else takes exception to tie's ramblings and danny again comes to his honey's rescue with attacking claims of trash talking.

You two should get a room.

susiedriver

tieguy said:
you know suzie you really are too easy. You won't answer this quesiton head on either. But the more you try to alibi your lopsided logic the deeper you dig your hole. :lol:

Tie, I've re-read your last four posts, and don't see a question mark anywhere. What question would you like answered?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Having more than one wife commits what crime? It is their custom.

So it exists? Name your source? Or just locker room talk?

OK, as usual you represent your full intellectual capacity with your thoughts on the matter. About what I expect.

d

ok2bclever

I Re Member
Frankly danny I'd be willing to add you and tie's mental capabilities together and not sweat it.

To be fair, I think you can think fairly well, just not reason good and tie wouldn't be adding much to the sum.

I'm just glad you came out of the closet and stated your bosshood desires, rather than the occasional sniping you were doing.

wily_old_vet

OK2B-Just curious, you keep saying your leaving for the month yet you keep posting. That's fine but for someone of your obviously superior intellect ( to know that all we have to do is ask you) it would seem that when you say you're going to do something you would follow through. Guess not.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
I'm just glad you came out of the closet and stated your bosshood desires, rather than the occasional sniping you were doing.

Are you talking about
"boss" of the destitute

If I recall YOU made that statement. My wife even thought it was hilarious, so I will be using it from now on. Shows how well you assume you know the truth. And shows how....Ah never mind. Ill let you make those mindless comments, until like Susie you get a poll like this for yourself.

Interesting how someone that is dependent on someone else for their job puts down someone else who creates jobs for those that do not have one.

Try and stay on issue and not get personal, you are at your best when you stick to what you know and not what you think.

d PS, thought you were taking a vacation? Get bored?

tieguy

Banned
ok2bclever said:
I love it, someone else takes exception to tie's ramblings and danny again comes to his honey's rescue with attacking claims of trash talking.

Yea a confused kid who probably has someone like you screwing up his mind.

Maybe we'll borrow your room when you and suzie are done.:laugh: :laugh:

Last edited:

tieguy

Banned
mr_roboto said:
This behavior absolutely does go on in Saudia Arabia. That is a fact.

If you deny that torture of prisoners exists in that country you are the one ignoring the facts.

also, King Abdulaziz, had 145 wives. do you think he met them all at the church social?

Sorry Roboto you'll have to make your case against Saudi Arabia. I'm pretty sure they have never killed tens of thousands in some type of ethic cleansing effort. I'm pretty sure king saudi having so many wives does not equate to the sons of saddaam raping wives in front of their husbands.

tieguy

Banned
ok2bclever said:
Frankly danny I'd be willing to add you and tie's mental capabilities together and not sweat it.

Why Okie dokie I do believe you would need a brain to do such. Leaving you ill equiped for the job. So Sorry. Better luck next time.:biggrin:

tieguy

Banned
wily_old_vet said:
OK2B-Just curious, you keep saying your leaving for the month yet you keep posting. That's fine but for someone of your obviously superior intellect ( to know that all we have to do is ask you) it would seem that when you say you're going to do something you would follow through. Guess not.

Kind of like Suzie and stock price. Must be a liberal thing. I wonder if Teddy K. promised his secretary he would be back for her when she was drowning.

Last edited:

over9five

Staff member
"Kind of like Suzie and stock price"

Now, Tie, be nice! When it reaches $80, I for one am sure she'll keep her word and leave.

susiedriver

dannyboy said:
Having more than one wife commits what crime? It is their custom.

So it exists? Name your source? Or just locker room talk?

OK, as usual you represent your full intellectual capacity with your thoughts on the matter. About what I expect.

d
Danny, Please don't tell me you are that ignorant. In one post you say that adding to a harem is justification to be 'taken out' and in the next you say it's their custom. Which is it?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Who said any thing about taking someone out when the king wants another wife? Just because he gets horny for another woman does not mean someone gets tortured to death.

Like Regan always said while smiling, "there you go again, putting words in my mouth"

Stick to the post and what I said, not what you think or wish I said.

d