Poll

What is the proper way for toilet paper to hang from the roll?

• Over the top

Votes: 64 85.3%
  • Below the roll

Votes: 11 14.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BILLYB

Don't have to worry about it at my house! We do not have holders on the wall for 6 years now! If u don't see a roll of TP laying somewhere u better boogie down the hall to the closet before u go woman!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I finally pulled ours of the wall, too. As mentioned earlier my cat wouldn't leave it alone and I got tired of walking into the bathroom and looking at the 'snow' all over the floor!:happy-very:

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
No kiddin' Upstate. Sharing a square is a female rule of decency. No matter if it's a stranger in public stalls or an un-favorite co-worker. We just don't let sisters drip dry.

LMFAO. this is so true, and it is part of our creed. it goes like this.

On my honor, i will try, to never let a sister drip-dry.

Last edited:

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
i loed that eppisode. also the one about the proper order to put on socks and shoes. but i guess that would be a seperate thread totally.:peaceful:
lol My way, if the house was on fire and it was raining or snowing out I could stand on one foot (meathead] or something like that!!

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
lol My way, if the house was on fire and it was raining or snowing out I could stand on one foot (meathead] or something like that!!

thats the one. and i lie that everyday. my husband is a sock/shoe sock/shoe person. and when all he has left is that one shoe, and he sits there holding the shoe and we are going to be late for (whatever) omgosh it pushes buttons.:happy-very:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
thats the one. and i lie that everyday. my husband is a sock/shoe sock/shoe person. and when all he has left is that one shoe, and he sits there holding the shoe and we are going to be late for (whatever) omgosh it pushes buttons.:happy-very:
is that "................ and I live that............"?:wink2:

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
is that "................ and I live that............"?:wink2:

yes, thats it. my keyboard sucks on my current lap top, some keys dont work, and some i have to really "mash" to make it work. "v" being one of them. i get my new 'puter in a few weeks so it should help with those typos. sorry. :peaceful:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
yes, thats it. my keyboard sucks on my current lap top, some keys dont work, and some i have to really "mash" to make it work. "v" being one of them. i get my new 'puter in a few weeks so it should help with those typos. sorry. :peaceful:
LOL, it's ok. Sometimes we just have to read between the lines to figure out what you are saying. Now I understand why. :wink2:

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
LOL, it's ok. Sometimes we just have to read between the lines to figure out what you are saying. Now I understand why. :wink2:

LOL, sorry about that. maybe i'll change my signiture for the next few weeks until i get my 'puter. its funny, some of the keys are totally missing. this is the worst lap top i have ever had.

Last edited:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
LOL, sorry about that. maybe i'll change my signiture for the next few weeks until i get my 'puter. its funnt, some of the keys are totally missing. this is the worst lap top i hae eer had.
I gotta admit, it's alot easier reading between the lines knowing what the problem is. LOL

A personality issue is a whole different story.:peaceful:

helenofcalifornia

I read a column of Ann Landers years ago and she said the correct method of putting toilet paper on the roll is under. I don't know why, but I have done it that was ever since.

And the best toilet paper by far, is Scott 1000 sheet single ply. I buy 20 rolls at Target when they go on sale for $10. Lasts forever. And if you are the only one in your household who changes it, you will appreciate the 1000 sheets. And do we really care if it's soft for the millisecond that you use it for? A bunch of sissy la la's if you do. We're friggin' Teamsters, aren't
we?!?!!!

diesel96

Ahh... good ole days of removing the inner core of the TP roll and using it to smoke a tin foil bowl of weed....:winks:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Ok. Helen just brought up a new point that begs for a poll.

Single ply or Dbl ply? I won't get anything other than Dbl ply. And to be more specific Angel soft dbl ply.