Positive Covid Test at my center

ManInBrown

The office worker who slips all our paperwork into our folders and handles the diads got it and just disappeared for a week before anyone found it they had it. Nothing said about it, the next day someone else was using their work station. Nothing was cleaned presumably. I show up about a minute to start time, skip the pcm and go right to the car. No helper, no meeting PVDs.
We had a sleeper driver who tested positive. They never told his partner from the previous week and the two weren’t friends because the other driver was new off the street and forced onto sleeper. So that one who rode with the positive driver was never told. And then they sent that driver out with another driver and neither of them knew. A few weeks later everyone found out and the two sleeper drivers who weren’t told flipped the friend out on management. Tells you all you need to know. Management couldn’t care less.

Returntosender

your state department of health has the number of infections for your location they can’t release names or specifics days but they can say number positives since outbreak.

iowa boy

We have had at least 2 dozen cases in our building between drivers and part timers and have been told about 3 that I know of.

That tells me all I need to know about our management here. Hell, we haven't sanitized any common surfaces here since June. So if they don't care, why should I?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We had a sleeper driver who tested positive. They never told his partner from the previous week and the two weren’t friends because the other driver was new off the street and forced onto sleeper. So that one who rode with the positive driver was never told. And then they sent that driver out with another driver and neither of them knew. A few weeks later everyone found out and the two sleeper drivers who weren’t told flipped the friend out on management. Tells you all you need to know. Management couldn’t care less.
Yep group driver messages is the only way we get informed here. Hell one guy called in and said well I just found out my wife is positive. You want me to bring the truck back or leave it here. They jumped his ass that he had to finish his route blah blah.

Needless to say he didn’t lol

watdaflock?

The manager alerted everyone that we had MULTIPLE positive covid tests at our hub. Nothing was cleaned and he said “we will continue as normal”.
I haven’t been able to get any information as far as should I go get tested!? I’ve been in contact (inside and outside of work) with the people who are positive.
Keep us updated!
Lots of side effects from the “ vaccine” , no ones putting anything inside @MECH-lift.
🧔✊
"The most common side effects found in the Pfizer and BioNTech vaccine trials included pain, redness or swelling at the injection site, fatigue, headache, chills, muscle pain and joint pain, according to a Food and Drug Administration analysis released Tuesday."

Not surprised goofy trumplicans would choose covid over the vaccine...

ManInBrown

Yep group driver messages is the only way we get informed here. Hell one guy called in and said well I just found out my wife is positive. You want me to bring the truck back or leave it here. They jumped his ass that he had to finish his route blah blah.

Needless to say he didn’t lol
If that was me my next call would’ve been the state health department.

vvv

I did that earlier in the year, at my previous job. They were paying a week of straight time for the duration of the quarantine at the time, too. Never wound up with anything worse than a sunburn.

That's precious......well played!! :)