Positive Stories in General and COVID

Not at all. I’ll pop some champagne when he finally hangs himself.
AitHax2Ql9Gwg.gif

UnconTROLLed

perfection
On a positive note, govt bailouts are rolling out including the 1200 stimulus and extra 600 lopped onto UI. People receiving first payments already. Keep on growin'!
il_794xN.1236344714_m4he.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I reported that :censored2:’s first attacks but when the mods let it fly I figured I wouldn’t hold back my thoughts about the flaming pile of :censored2: that is @Old Man Jingles
That's because they don't have any respect for you and your surreptitious left-handed attacks of others here in Current Events.
You adhere to the letter of the rules but run roughshod over the spirit of rules.
I am glad you are saying what you really mean instead of your normal clandestine manner.
Everybody sees through your supposed coyishness and sees you like this:

Hate Speech iTZY.jpg

It will be fine

That's because they don't have any respect for you and your surreptitious left-handed attacks of others here in Current Events.
You adhere to the letter of the rules but run roughshod over the spirit of rules.
I am glad you are saying what you really mean instead of your normal clandestine manner.
Everybody sees through your supposed coyishness and sees you like this:

View attachment 290541
Just because you are a piece of human filth doesn’t mean other people can’t engage in debate without personal attacks. You are just too stupid to do that. Your teeny tiny brain doesn’t allow you to follow along without lashing out. You are a pathetic loser that should kill yourself but you’re too chicken to even accomplish that.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

hero.JPG

Brooklyn waitress Shakeyra Stewart has made feeding New Yorkers her full-time job —
even after the diner where she worked was forced to stop serving amid the coronavirus outbreak.

“It’s not like I’m busy — I’m unemployed,” said Stewart, 27, who spends nearly every weekday delivering groceries,
shopping for home-bound neighbors or packing food at the Golden Harvest Food Pantry in Bedford-Stuyvesant, where she lives.

“Since I couldn’t donate cash, I could donate my time. So that’s what I did.”

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Just because you are a piece of human filth doesn’t mean other people can’t engage in debate without personal attacks. You are just too stupid to do that. Your teeny tiny brain doesn’t allow you to follow along without lashing out. You are a pathetic loser that should kill yourself but you’re too chicken to even accomplish that.
Perfect example ... this is what you really say in your every post.
You say it in your surreptitious way so the mods will not delete it.
At least you are posting in an honest way instead of hiding behind the curtain.
Please resume!

It will be fine

Perfect example ... this is what you really say in your every post.
You say it in your surreptitious way so the mods will not delete it.
At least you are posting in an honest way instead of hiding behind the curtain.
Please resume!
I’ll just put you back on ignore. You are worthless in every aspect of your pathetic life.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Y'all like this one better?
I made the words eminate and radiate outward from her megaphone.
I made the "I hate myself" not as bold or as big and I moved it over her head.
It's a subtle realignment but I like it better.

Hate Speech iTZY.jpg

ORIGINAL
hate-speech-itzy-jpg.290541