Positive Stories in General and COVID

El Correcto

god is dead
Is it considered a positive story if post that I am now back down to my driving weight of 220 lbs.
I've lost 36 pounds since the pandimic has started because I don't eat hardly any fast food anymore, outside of the occasional sub sandwich
Jesus Christ how to people let themselves get so heavy. Once you get that heavy you need to just stop eating for three or four days.

El Correcto

god is dead
Plus, this is how every thread in current events oozes into a fetid pool of human waste that they do. Some people are incapable of just saying "good job " , "thats great". If they are miserable then everyone mist be
This is why you’re a liberal. You want a good job for something that comes naturally to human beings, like not being a fat sack of :censored2:.. no humility at all or self accountability.

You want a good job butterball go do something useful, not shoveling down the sugar or fighting the urge to drink a soda isn’t grounds for a congratulations.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
This is why you’re a liberal. You want a good job for something that comes naturally to human beings, like not being a fat sack of *.. no humility at all or self accountability.

You want a good job butterball go do something useful, not shoveling down the sugar or fighting the urge to drink a soda isn’t grounds for a congratulations.
I dont want s* dude, especially from you.
I posted something to someone I consider a friend and who I have met in real life, yet you felt the need to bring your toxic 2 cents to the conversation.....
But instead of friend'n up his positive thread with constant bickering, and BS that permeates every thread on here anymore. I'll just say I hope one day to be the perfect person that you seem to believe that you are. I strive to be as awesome as you

El Correcto

god is dead
I dont want s* dude, especially from you.
I posted something to someone I consider a friend and who I have met in real life, yet you felt the need to bring your toxic 2 cents to the conversation.....
But instead of friend'n up his positive thread with constant bickering, and BS that permeates every thread on here anymore. I'll just say I hope one day to be the perfect person that you seem to believe that you are. I strive to be as awesome as you
Simmer down chubby chumpskins. I’m just yanking your chain. You put your feelings on the internet expect it to happen.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
This is why you’re a liberal. You want a good job for something that comes naturally to human beings, like not being a fat sack of *.. no humility at all or self accountability.

Good job fatty, that's great.
Enough of this negativity. This is a positive thread. Please honor @Old Man Jingles wishes for this thread. :)

oldngray

nowhere special
384b56.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
Enough of this negativity. This is a positive thread. Please honor @Old Man Jingles wishes for this thread. :)
My obese cousin came with me to a baseball game one time and bought a pack of sour punch straws.
I took the candy away from him and lectured him about why he is fat and shouldn’t be allowed to have candy for being fat.
His mother was livid, but now her child is a 20 year old virgin completely miserable and in the process of eating himself to death like 500 lbs barely makes it to the fridge and back.
I still look back on that day when I see him and wonder what his life would be like if his mother had taught him any self discipline and had my back that day when I sent him into tears running to her arms.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My obese cousin came with me to a baseball game one time and bought a pack of sour punch straws.
I took the candy away from him and lectured him about why he is fat and shouldn’t be allowed to have candy for being fat.
His mother was livid, but now her child is a 20 year old virgin completely miserable and in the process of eating himself to death like 500 lbs barely makes it to the fridge and back.
I still look back on that day when I see him and wonder what his life would be like if his mother had taught him any self discipline and had my back that day when I sent him into tears running to her arms.
So you actually thought chastising him and calling him fat was going to change him? Ummkay.

rod

Retired 22 years
Let me know how that works out for you when you hit 50 and no longer are a package car driver
I was between 170 and 172 for 20+ years at UPS no matter what I ate or how many beers I drank every day. I put on a quick 25 when I quit smoking and have steadily inch up after that. I finally leveled off at about 225 but since Covid I have put on another 5. I can really feel it in my ambition to do anything. Over the years I have broken every bad habit I ever had from chewing my fingernails to smoking to drinking in excess but managing my weight has been the toughest of them all. Thanks to the miracle of modern medicine and a few pills all my blood pressure / cholesterol / A1C numbers are all fine but I know I would feel better if I dropped about 40 pounds.

rod

Retired 22 years
I got a good workout this morning. I attended a Catholic Mass honoring my Mother-in-law who died recently. If you have never been to a Mass it is constantly standing up and sitting down for an hour. :-)

El Correcto

god is dead
So you actually thought chastising him and calling him fat was going to change him? Ummkay.
When you see a 13 year old that couldn’t even make a 170 weight cut to be in a welterweight ufc fight, then yeah someone needs to take the candy away and let him know that :censored2: ain’t gonna fly. Now he is in the verge of death rotting away in bed unable to work or get laid. I was definitely in the right and his mother was a sick in the head woman defending her parenting.